Reviews for Harry Potter and the Life He Left Behind
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 2/15
This is a very interesting fic :)
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Shannon Dee chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
I do hope you resume this story some day.
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Ladywyrm chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Hey this is good! Where's the rest? :) Anyway, if you are going to finish it (which I hope) I'd love to help you. I love Magneto, and though all of my stories have been self removed from fanfiction, I would like to borrow your plot or your actual story if you don't want to continue. (I only ask because its been over a year.) If your looking for some where to go with it, try having him run into Wanda. She's a witch/mutant so he could meet her by accident then meet their father. Also, I would take an 'Erik is appalled by Harry's past', though struggles against his desires to use him to defeat the norms. Or maybe have him meet an X-man and then have him freeze up when Erik comes to X/ or in a battle against him.

There are so many ways to take this story, and it is a very good X-men crossover concept!
Bane WolfBlood chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Really good please update soon!
My Solitude chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Interesting chapter. Was the red flash meaning that the lady lied? And why did Matt's dark mark disappear when it was about to be revealed? Was it his power as a mutant? I hope you update.
crazyjim87 chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
will you update it?
Just.Looney chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Hey I love the story. Please please please keep going. It's really different from everything I have read so far.
Davien Lucifer Winters chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
I really love it! I can't wait to read the next part. Keep up the great work!
Gaaralovessakuraforever chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
sweet
TJeanetteT chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
I like it.
the-bunnys-echo chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I like what you are doing with this story. I cannot wait till Matt meets the mutants. Thanks for sharing what you have, I cannot wait for more.
animaluvr123 chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »