Reviews for I’ll Love You Tomorrow, Provided I’m Not Busy
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is a great piece. If you have time you should finish it. The emotions of the characters are so clear and you were able to create a lot of development in a short time. The progression of the story was natural and solid after you quickly established the characters plus the setting. Overall, I had a great time reading this and would read more if you chose to post further. However, if this is never finished, thanks for posting this since it was awesome - a roller coaster of emotions easily and naturally shifting from funny, poignant, serious, sweet, etc.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Can you please please please make a huge story out of this? lol
The You of Yesterday chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love it! This is extraordinary. So funny, yet sweet and touching. I love how Kakashi is so vulnerable, not in complete control of himself and strangely innocent while Sakura is in charge, worldly and sort of motherly. It's an interesting turnaround.
Kakashi Nuttcase chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Funny and yet so sweet.
mgclenney chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That last line just made me "aw" XD

Beautiful job!
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very cute with only a few typos. Utterly and pointlessly ridiculous, of course, but one needs a little ridiculous every now and then.

The title seems a bit disjointed with the actual story, though.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Lovely story! XD
moor chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Love the way K & S bandied back and forth in their dialogue! XD
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I don't think I've ever read a fic before where the mission was botched. I really like this and I hope you continue it.
Oreithyia chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Hahaha. That was fun.
Kakashisgf chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hilarious. I laughed out loud.
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
What a lovely combination of cracky Kakasaku cuteness!
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That last line, that LAST LINE. Oh, that was such a hugely perfect line, I am so beside myself in how wonderful that line is, AH. I love that line.
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
loved the last line :)
Fire Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
update soon please!

Seems like a great start!