Reviews for Not A Monster, My Love
borednhomealone chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wonderful story. These two are my favorite pairing. Loved it!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'm all for you getting 'carried away' especially if I get more stories with more action between Carlisle and Edward ;}

To me, Carlisle and Edward, just together.
TeamEdward246 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I just found this story and damn girl! This was so so good :)
lovelypurplefairy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Zoya Zalan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Very hot and delicious, despite the sadness that resounded throughout! These two are just lovely together. :)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Thank you for the story. It was extremly hot between them, although I feel really bad for Esme.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I'm not a huge Carlisle/Edward fan, but I really enjoyed this. I loved your explanation of how Edward knew Carlisle better than anyone else because of the time the spent alone together, and I loved the sense of need that Carlisle seemed to have. Well done!
Sesshomaru.lover01992 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was really good. I really liked it.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Intense... I liked it
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
That was HOT! Loved the last few sentences. It just makes sense.
Pace is the trick chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
One can never have enough Edward/Carlisle!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
nice one.
rel95 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
that is so wrong.
Queendel chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was hott, erotic. Although I love Bella and Edward, I have a soft spot for Carlise and Edward and I also love them as a pairing. Well written.

It would have been interesting to see how the other Cullens felt about Carlisle and Edward as lovers.
Rai chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow this is exactly what I wanted to read to help satisfy my Carlisle and Edward itch. Good job~! :D

Although, I noticed a slight problem with the smex scene. Shouldn't Carlisle have used some sort of lube or oil to you know...make things slick and easier to um...thrust? Other than that, I didn't notice anything else. Hope to see more CarlisleXEdward fics from you!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »