Reviews for Saint Mihael
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I loved it to bits...short and true, poetic and very Mello-ish. Great job!
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Ah, Mihael, Mihael. Poor little angel-boy, lost his wings before he grew them, spent a lifetime clinging to faith he never really had. Pretty boy, broken boy, living with the empty hope that he might become a man.

Mihael, who uttered a hundred-thousand prayers, filled with empty words drilled into his head long before he could understand their meaning. By the time he was old enough to know them, he'd grown to smart to grasp the words he uttered. Chanting empty charms to a God he didn't think existed, the words falling heavy like drops of blood from a sacrificial lamb rolling off his lips. Repeating them, night after night until all meaning had been beaten out of them from the repeated times they were thrown into the world, till not even the most earnest heart felt prayer could save him.

Poor little angel-boy, looking for a God he didn't believe in. I wonder, what would've happened if he had?

... that was kinda random, even for me. Anywho, I liked this, as I do most of your work.

Some times I feel sorry for Mello. Then I slap my self because pity is the last thing he wants or needs.
Pazel chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
That was really, really good. The words you used and everything was just so, so good.
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aw. ; Mello, I loves you.

Thank you. It's very Kelpy-like and very Mama's boy Mihael. I keep getting the image of his dad being dead, him living only with him mom in a shack in cold, wintery, little-town Russia. I am so strange x3
aflaskj chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Ooh, cool concept. Nice foreshadowing, I never thought of what Mello did that way. (And I love that song by the way. :3)

Awesome story. Merry Christmas! :)