Reviews for The Life
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww Sammy , damnit John are you trying to get your son killed you saw that it wasn't a spirit that rock salt didn't dissapate it and yet you still let Sam get hit because you were too stupid to let Dean help or actually help Sam yourself
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Yesss for Limp!Sam stories! I like protective John once in a while XD Obviously protective Dean is the best lol, but it's something sweet about a worried father since we don't get much of that )
chailyn chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
gah! stupid thing isn't letting me sign in...but like thats gonna stop me from reviwing this AWESOME story...i swear to god this was to good. it needs to be like a full length episode cause i totally pictured it in my head that way...and in MY opinion you got every character down just completely perfect.

and i just love the last line, it was *golden*
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Nope you didn't do bad at all! You did a superb job with John and teenchester characterisation.

Well done sweetheart, another wonderful piece of entertainment from your fair hand!

Kind regards,

ST x
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very nice story. Nice way that Sam defeated a demon well written lots of angst to read with a bit of humor to end it.
carocali chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Very cool story! I really liked the way you switched up the hunt; I didn't see that coming!

Talk about facing your fears! Poor Sam had a whole mess of stuff to deal with but he still persevered! I thought you wrote all the Winchester men very well!

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow, the fear was palapable for Dean in this one as he tried to get Sammy to understand that the things he was seeing wasn't real-that it was a fear demon attacking him. How sweet was it that Dean's touch was what finally grounded Sammy enough for him to realize that Dean was there with him and that the things he was seeing weren't real!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was really awesome! You did a great job with John and Sam at this age. it was a really wonderful read.