Reviews for Don't Hold Back
CHAILYN chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
again with teh tears...this was just...

you make me cry all the time i'd even make john cry if he read this. i swear once they pulled out their presents for one another...that was it for coming back from the tears.

awesomely splindeferous job as always. im gonna go and try and dry out my laptop now...its taking quite a beating with this one.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
i do not know what to say except that i have mascara and eyeliner just dripping down my face i swear to god...i picked a bad day to wear make up.

this was one of the *most* heartwrenching things i have ever read i swear...

and hun, i am so sorry about your christmas and being such a sucky friend for not being around...fucking twat dad...but anyways...this was so amazing im gonna go read the second chapter and cry some more. the way i figure it i've cried off all the make up so it can't get any worse.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Both Hurt and Christmas were just lovely. Totally felt Hurt. That was awesome.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Such a heart-warming Christmas chapter. Squee! *beams along with the boys*
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
*sniffles* That was so very heart-breaking, supernaturalsammy. Sam's pain and despair (and the loss of Jess) must have hit Dean hard as well, even if mostly for his younger brother.

Have a happy New Year, too. *hugs supernaturalsammy*
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
"Dean clucthed Sam close, is hands splayed on Sam's neck, his back."

twinchaosblade chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Those were such wonderful presents the boys gave each other!

And I bet the mood was much, much lighter now with Dean's deal void.

That was lovely!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was such a heart-breaking tag for the pilot episode! But I loved how Dean was there for his little brother, providing as much comfort and consolation as possible. It really shows how close the brothers are.

Yet, given how estranged Sam and Dean seemed at the beginning of the show, after spending so much time apart, I don't think Sam was able to open up so completely to his big brother. But then, you never said it was necessarily right after the pilot, so I guess a bit of time had already passed before Sam broke down like that.

Well-written submission to the drabble challenge.

And *ghasp* about your author's note at the end. Come, get a thorough virtual hug! And a stiff drink maybe...
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Gee, way to make a girl cry! Good job, though. Wonderful use of the words and very descriptive scene.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Okay, SAD. Poor Sam, I feel so bad for him about Jess, like there aren't enough tragedies in his life.
skag trendy chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Very sweet. Dean's alive and our boys celebrate Xmas with each other. And the Grand Canyon - would love to see a fic about that trip! Could be fun, even though the Witch's Canyon paperback is pretty much about that anyway.

Have a great weekend darlin!

Kind regards,

ST x
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aw poor Sam..completely heart broken over losing Jess. And Dean, the big sweetheart that he is, stays close giving his little brother the comfort he needs.

Off to read the next chapter!

Kind regard,

ST x
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Very sweet, I loved this little bit. True brotherly love in here. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very sad little story and very intense. I'm sorry to hear that you are so down. I pray things will get better for you. Hugs, Vonnie
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Aw sweetie... Merry Christmas!