Reviews for Legends, Lore and Local Buffs
Twinchy chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Fabulous ending to a tensely written drabble story. Great job!
Twinchy chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Ouch, that was so going to happen once Sammy tried to take care of the spirit's grave, despite Dean's best efforts to distract her.
Twinchy chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Now, talk about smooth role-reversal... Yet, it's such a typical Dean-thing to take the sacreficing act upon himself.
Twinchy chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
No, I beg to disagree. You really shouldn't have left it at one chapter, dear. It's a stunning drabble tale!

And now they're trying to run at her? Interesting plan...
Twinchy chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
At least they found a safe place for a moment there. *crosses fingers for the boys*
Twinchy chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
LOL, their banter is really gorgeous even (or particularly) in a tight spot.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Ha, great start! Entertaining as can be that Sammy suggested his brother could kill him once they survived the initial hunt. *rubs hands in glee*
CHAILYN chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
ROFL i swear to god that was the best ending ever..."Short-bait" amd "dead wood"?

this was so awesome im going to have to figure out the logistics of sending you coffee cookies.

::nods head::

yep, im gonna hafta.

awesomeness hun!
CHAILYN chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
you were so sexy i just had to review, sam threatened to take away my cookie if i didn't.

can the poor boy catch a break? argh you really are so good at abusing him...you need an award for it...and is there really a human smarter than sammy winchester cause that was a crazy good call and now i swear to god i smell poison ivy or some kind of herb lol.
CHAILYN chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
O poor sammy can't have catch a break...shot with rock salt AND he has to find the grave.

i guess we're going to have to invite the boys over for espresso cookies and a cup of coffee.

(note: the cookies are from my own recipe and they are wicked)

but yeah...poor ickle winchesters...oh and once again you are the queen of oneliners...a needle in LA? AWEsome!
CHAILYN chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
im addicted to *you* like a crack to a whore i swear to god.

and awesome line: lets run at the psycho bitch hehehehe

and omg no! if you had stopped at chappie one just how much awesomeness we would have missed out on!

i mean, given, i have jumped on the bandwagon late but this is too awessome. so awesome im gonna go read more instead of doing my accounting homework lol.
CHAILYN chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
you had me at chocolate.

lol...por sammy...he's taking this pretty hard..some one give him an ice cream cone damn it. reminds me of fmaily remains but im gonna zip it in case you haven't seen it yet.

and okay...you so get a cookie for the pine needles in the ass line. cause that is so dean only he could jump out of a three story glass window and not really complain but has tro bitch about pine needles in his ass.

way too awesome. i do not deserve your awesomeness.
CHAILYN chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
oh my god im like falling out of my chair laughing...that was so funny. im torn between if i think the bit about the local hunters shop is funnier or that dean thinks sam would just have a purififying ritual memorized.

you are so awesome that im writing kripke a letter and telling him that he doesn't own sam winchester anymore and that only you have the rights to him...and on a practical side you can use him to fill in those pesky dentist forms!
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
you...cliffie...

argh! i hate you...

no i take that back i love you. im going to read more. i love wha you did with the prompt though.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
hehe Very cute. Them boys sure know how to get themselves in trouble...