Reviews for A Christmas Guardian II
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Aww! That last sentence is sooooo sweet! I love it!
crotia chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Can't wait to see the Weasleys reactions
crotia chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
If I was a cat I would be purring
Alie-yaoi chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I like your story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
ahh this is a worderful story (parts 1,2 & 3) thank-you !
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
crazyladybazel chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
enb2004 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
AAWW! SUPER CUTE!
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Whilst Severus has truly opened not only his home but his heart & is starting to perhaps learn just how rewarding it can be to have a child...and just how very different Harry truly is from his own preconceived conceptions of the child that he'd had even before he arrived at Hogwarts. That Harry isn't a child willing to get by in life upon his fame & that he does care about his studies...though I do feel that both the events of the whole philosopher's stone & him playing on his house tearm have perhaps undermined the grades that Harry could have achieved.

Also what kind of responsible adult, a Headmaster actually gives an 11yr old child an invisibility cloak & has the nerve to tell the child "...use it well" & then there's the whole notion of Albus actually explaining how/or the purpose behind the "mirror of erised" whilst not addressing the breaking of curfew at all. I do feel that Albus literally left a great number of bread crumb clues about & almost pushing Harry to actively investigate the matter! Though to what end...especially if the "philosopher's stone" was so safe then why were the safe guards so easy to break by three 1st Yr as if he Albus definitely wanted Harry & his friends to go after it? I do wonder why Albus never stepped in sooner during the whole incident why he clearly waited until Harry had indirectly caused Quirrell/Voldemorts defeat because of his mother's blood protection...because it doesn't seem right to inflict such a thing upon a innocent child (enough to give him nightmares) without at least offering some kind of counselling? So why wasn;t the third floor corridor or at least the door to the room where Fluffy was at least warded or some-kind of underage protection so that children couldn't get hurt...once again it seems very irresponsible of Albus when isn't it his job as Headmaster to educate & protect all of the children within Hogwarts...well he certainly doesn't seem to be doing a very good job with Harry at all! Perhaps Albus actually wanted Harry to confront Voldemort, but why would he...its as if Albus is playing his own long-term chess game with Voldemort & both Harry & Severus are just incidental pieces upon the chessboard.

Albus really doesn't have a good record; he failed Tom Riddle, Severus Snape & now Harry Potter...he seems to
be making the same mistake...though with Severus, do wonder if he purposely wanted to him to go dark so that
he'd have the perfect spy, hmm? Though I do wonder just how Harry's friends Ron & Hermione (and perhaps
even Neville) will react to the news that Professor Severus Snape is his guardian...or will they just be pleased that
he is free of his abusive muggle Aunt & Uncle...though I really do hope that something nasty happens to them or
that the justice system (either muggle or wizarding) actually gets them?
To the TARDIS chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
what some of those kids thought "I'm going insane... Oh god oh god oh god!"
Me: HAHHEHEHAHEHAEHEAHAHAHAHAHEH EHEHEHEHEH
To the TARDIS chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
:D Snape is a good guy, he may act mean, but everyone does at some points. Right?
To the TARDIS chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
:D AWESOME SEV
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
:D *bouncing up and down*
jules3677 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
A nice sequel. Very nice story of Harry & Severus getting to know each other & completing the guardianship. Thankyou.
sub0chick chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
awww very sweet little story, love how the four teachers snuck around behind dumbles' back to get it done.