Reviews for Thank You
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Thank you, for a very sweet Christmas present!
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aw, very sweet. Especially like Castiel helping them get good sleep, and Sam telling Dean he was his gift. I loved this: “Thank you again. For letting me be Dean Winchester’s little brother, and thank you for bringing him back.” So glad Sam went to thank God. And I loved that he said he wasn't going to be sneaking out to see Ruby anymore (I so hope he is done with that on the show!).
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
wonderful. loved every moment of it. sam's prayer, and then thanking dean. that was so sweet. thanks.
wcfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That would have to be the sweetest Christmas story i've read about the Winchesters. They had a nice, normal Christmas with their family.

It was sad to hear Sam say that he didn't belong in church. Of all the Winchesters, he prayed the most and...Anyway, God ordered Cas to give the boys a peaceful night. They do deserve one.

Again, we come close to an 'I Love You' on Christtmas day...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Thank you.

That was very sweet.

I love that Sam went to church to say a prayer to God. Than Castiel let the brothers have a peaceful night of sleep, just following orders.

I like Sam's response to Dean's comment about Ruby. It would sure be nice if he quit sneaking off to see her and thought of his brother first.

That's why I liked your story. Sam was thinking about Dean and chose to thank God for bringing him back.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
That was so good.

I loved it. I thought it would have been great for them to do a Christmas episode again, but that didn't happen. :( lol!

Great job!
rodney215 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Very nice!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I'm so enjoying these nice stories, just for Christmas cause i have pain to deal out but they're really lovely.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I enjoyed reading this story, I think it would be funny if you had a second part when Castiel listening to Sam in the Church. I think that would be a good part
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Very touching and powerful.

Well done.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
That would be sweet wouldn't it? One night of safety and pleasant dreams for the Winchesters? And extra nice if it was an order from God that Caz could carry out. The face on that poor vessel of an accountant might just have to excersise his smile muscles for a change!

Nice thoughts...better'n sugerplums dancing in their heads.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Great Job! another Awesome story from you! loved this one!

Kati