Reviews for True Feelings
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Very cute!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
They are so cute together!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Adorable! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very cute!
Bonasera chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
aww sweet chapter Steph:) i think it's soo sweet of Mac to buy Stella flowers and take her out to dinner:)

i can picture Stella beeing curious on where Mac where taking her:)

loved the part with the dessert:) feeding each other now that's romantic:D

loved the kissing part too;)

im looking forward to more:)
BAUMember chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
love this so sweet and cute they are made for each other cant wait for more
sterra-kyra chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
omg, this is so sweet... i love this chapter too much.
Bonasera chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
great new Chapter Steph!

think it's cute that Mac wanted to make Stella breakfast in bed:)

lol at Stella when Mac wouldn't tell her where he are taking her later *psst, can i get a hint? xD

couldn't stop giggling when i come to the part where they told the team, love Danny boy he's so cute:D

Aww Adam was so cute when he saw Mac and Stella kiss in the lab:)

loved the ending of the chapter:D what's not to love when he pulls her down on his lap and kiss her? *giggles*

im looking forward to more:)
sterra-kyra chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
confession time. great chapter
Seshat3 chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
This is really sweet and special, Mac is such a gentleman I agree with Lindsay..where can I find a guy like that? The dress sounds stunning and I love the tenderness Mac and Stella show each other. Thanks for sharing! I'll be back to read the next Chapter!
Bonasera chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
i loved the first Chapter:P i think it's fun to se Stella drag Mac out on Shopping, it's something that would have been awesome to se:) especially when Stella tries on dresses and leaves Mac speachless:P

I think it was soo sweet of Mac to buy the dress for Stella:)

and iloved the part where Mac cooked for Stella:) *squee*:D

and the end was even more cuter and sweeter:D
Maja Elisabeth chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
aw :3 this is such a cute story!
sterra-kyra chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
perfect..!
Asprine chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I love your First Fic.. It's wonderful and splendid. Makes me want to read more of it. You did great, Steph! *Thumbs up* It's so Mac and Stella. I couldn't wait for their shopping as Mac is going to give her some opinion of the dress she's wearing. I bet it's going to be an adorable scene. Both of them were so honest.. I mean they knew it's the best for them to confess. It's good. Sometimes, it might be too late when the next day they woke up. I love it! Seriously.. you should write more! And post them in too.. )! I can't wait for more. But take your time.. When it comes to Mac/Stella, I don't mind waiting. )!