Reviews for Christmas Eve
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
that's absolutely beautiful!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Amazing story! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! Adorable ending!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was beautifully told, and a pleasure to read. I loved the pace and the imagery you used was perfectly judged. you write both Mac and Stella really well, and I hope there are more stories you are going to write for them! the ending was lovely, I loved the last few lines and the happiness and hope in them.
Crazy Mokis chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Amazing!... all the descriptions about the places, the feelings made me feel like i was there observing them. Wonderful writen and i certainly don't mind it's 24 hours late. Well done!
Queen Em chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was so lovely. Really touching, powerful without being angst ridden, very well done! I especially liked the bit where Mac called out for Claire and Stella re-lived memories from their past and also how Mac understood how Sella felt about Christmas and why she declined his offer. Really enjoyed it, happy holidays! x
BAUMember chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
great story loved this they are so great together love them x
kukrae03 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is one of the most beautifully crafted tales for our duo that I have ever had the pleasure to read. The emotion, the hint of the supernatural...all tie in beautifully to create this gorgeous story. Thank you for the amazing story on this Christmas.
Dragonflys-Girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I love this - it's absolutely beautiful!
shawdoo chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
That was so amazingly beautiful! One of the best Mac/Stella stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You captured them both perfectly. I hope you'll write more in the near future.