Reviews for Torn
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh I find that so sweet! I like how you had Emily explaining it to Ralph or how Derek gave Casey the ultimatum D

Great idea!
Beautifuldeath92 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw I loved it! DASEY 4EVER! lol yay! XD
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was so awesome, Carolyn! I loved the fact that Derek proposed to her at her wedding to Truman!
Adelaide Taylor chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Simply cute.
PWOWWWWW0920 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
k omg this story made me so happy and i usually don't like one-shots but this one just put a smile on my face! and you're right the ending wasn't cheesy, so yeah i just really loved this story
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Aw, I liked that! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that Truman is just an exaggerated, more obnoxious Derek who's completely wrong for Casey!
Wepluvzyou chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
loved it!
brittanysnodes chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I'm so glad you feel good about Dasey becuase honestly my poor heart can't stand Truman. I really dislike him and I can't even watch the show anymore becuase of Truman/Casey and Derek/Emily. I stopped watching it at the start of season four. Ugh why couldn't they have chosen someone else for Casey! I Know it can't be Derek but c'mon bring back Max or something, even Sam would be good...Whoa, little off topic there but uh amazing story and I made sure to put it on my favorites list.
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
loved it!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
loved it update soon
RW4LIFE chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Too lazy to log in, but i figure you'd like a review regardless, THANK YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST SECRET SANTA A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!

very well written, i too liked the ending!
letmeoffoffanfictionplease chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aww, I really liked the ending but more than anythng I loved how Derek gave her an ultimatum and also loved how she said she didn't love Truman with her whole heart (though I really do wonder how much of her heart IS actually devoted to Truman). I really love how you implied a little Lizwin! That was great even if it was only a sentence.