Reviews for What You Need
Annie chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
i think your fic is the most beautiful that i ever read.
eclaire291 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I can't even find the words to write a decent review for this. It was excellent and I just want to read it over and over again. I can see this actually happening. No one was out of character, the dialogue was believable... it was perfect. Thank you for making my day!
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Very well written, your story actually made me cry. It's not an easy thing to evoke such strong emotions with a short story. Well done! I have to admit though I never got the particular impression that Kakashi and Asuma were best friends, Kakashi and Gai maybe but then I haven't been keeping up with Kishimoto-baka has been writing recently.

~L~
arwenae chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aww... so lovely. You have a real gift. You really manage to get the emotion across without being awkward about it. It was beautiful. Thank you.
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw...

In my idea, that is exactly how Kakashi would act!

He's a real sweetheart...

D
Hal chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Great story. Well structured.

It had everything I wished to read. Thanks for the story, I really enjoyed reading it.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Surprisingly, Kakashi makes the mature and unselfish choice...but perhaps that isn't so surprising considering what he's been through.
Dayumm chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
omg this was AWESOME :D
KatSin chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
*wipes at tears* I love this. beautiful
Riiskaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Yay! It was so awesome! Kakashi was very in character, I was happy :] I had an idea similar to this, but this is way better than anything I could come up with. I wonder what it would be like if they slowly fell for each other?

Anyways, great story. Thank you for the great read :]
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Beautifully done. Both Kakashi and Kurenai are wonderfully in character. It really makes one wonder just what Asuma wanted to tell Kakashi before he left on his final mission. You did a terrific job of showing a tender and comforting moment when it would have been all too easy to slip into something overly mawkish or overheated, and thus neither believable nor true to the charaters and their situation.
Lord Kyuubi-Sama chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
It would have been better as a pairing.