Reviews for NU: Dark Lord
hye1995 chapter 35 . 3/27
Damn you! Why haven't you updated or finished this story!
Master Xehanort chapter 35 . 1/22
I love it keep going my friend and can Naruto make rose his first mistress in the next chapter?
spartan chapter 35 . 1/3
What time are you going to make a new chapter it is now 2015 is this how long it takes you to make a chapter than go back to being a nobody
envy34 chapter 35 . 12/21/2014
cool story so far, I prefer the plus story more to be honest but it seems you have abandoned all of them, I hope you will eventually decide to take them back up again?
Guest chapter 35 . 9/21/2014
great chapter
What chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
A Maelstrom is a whirlpool not a hurricane a hurricane is wind based/powered and a maelstrom is generated by the currents of the SEA not by wind so yeah
russell.broad.14 chapter 35 . 3/31/2014
Please continue this story. I am really enjoying it.
uscias chapter 35 . 3/26/2014
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/2/2014
really hope you continue this story
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
WTF , I was hoping for more evil...more slashing...stabbing...and general no moral carnage!
Dvorak chapter 35 . 8/26/2013
Wow. It took me three days to work through this whole thing and I must say it was time well spent. Loving the amounts of crossovers that you have involved this and am impressed with the changes you made to the naruto-verse. Other than some minor spelling and granary mistakes there is really nothing wrong with this story. Looking forward to your next update.
Evo-Kun chapter 35 . 8/22/2013
i really liked this story m8! keep up the good work :)
Eien Michi chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Finally a story that doesn't describe sasuke's hair as "duckbutt"!
Eien Michi chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
"they should all know a Taijutsu style that's NOT the basic one but one of their own that they can use well"
I don't know why but this line bothers me...
The Lord of Shadow chapter 35 . 4/20/2013
Hurry up and upload a new chapter. My patience want last very long