Reviews for Hostage Negotiations
Dez as a girl chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
U could totally write a sequel to this, u know? What Sam and Tim did after this.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
You should make a sequel to this story and tell us what happened to sma and scam. Loved this story very well written
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
You should keep this going and make it into a story
QueenofRhymes chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I love this!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Amazingly amazingly amazing :D One of the best pieces of fanfic I've ever read.
lamegirllauren chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Agh, I just LOVE your Sam/Scam stories! aodajddsksdasdal;dcscl';lcdxlcv';lv'v
Evadeen chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Please please tell me you are continuing this!
FAN OF TOTALLY SPIES chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I like so, totally enjoyed, reading this fic! However i felt kind of sorry for Michelle. I have to admit that i really enjoy reading your stories. Please write lots more. Especially Totally spies!
untitled chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
great fic! i really enjoyed reading it! please write more.
Hinata28h chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
:D...*stunned by the amazing story*(I feel sad for the Michelle girl)
LovelyWeather chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
You know, the funny thing is that I don't even READ Totally Spies fanfics. Sure, I watched the show a few years back, but I deemed it just a girlish teenage show suitable for passing time. From characters, I enjoyed Jerry (love the accent!), I liked Sam and, coincidentally, I also liked Scam (the reason being that I happen to have a penchant for bad-guys and Scam goes far beyond the usual goofy, lame, are-you-serious? TS villains). I also, completely coincidentally, found this story. Gave it a shot. Read it.

And was left speechless.

Craving for more.

... Yup, I was utterly captivated. So as the case follows, I'm going to be reading your other stories as well. Because this one is just too darn GOOD. Let's just say it is definitely 'my cup of tea': it filled with suspense, simmering emotions, flowing witty dialogue, IC faves of mine, realistic plot, and believable side characters. Your writing style is smooth and enjoyable, and even if I wished I couldn't judge your grammar, because English is not my native language. Long story short, YOU GO GIRL! xD

This fic goes to my Naruto-overfilled faves.

Sincerely yours,

Elisa of the Flames
Spazzie chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
HOLY SHIT I LUV THIS!
xairin code chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
You absolutely have to make a sequel to this!
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Hi. I love this story so muhc! It's an alltime fave. I was wondering if maybe I could write story based off this, ike only ssome parts and then continue from where scam takes sam? Please? Thank you so much for considering! Love the story! :)
bballgirl22 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Love it! Please write a sequel and let me know the title if you do? If you don't want toi write a sequel, Maybe I could? Great story. :)