Reviews for The Adventures of Silly Bella
More please
Ashley Winters chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Epic. Sparkly Bella.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
hey! i am not even sure if you would get this but incase you do, i just wanted to say that there are very few stories out there that bring tears to my eyes. And yours just made the list. I know, not all chapters are sad but reading this last one... i was seriously crying my eyes out. Thankyou so much for sharing such a sweet and beautiful story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
Have you stopped writing
just a few words chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
I know this is six years after you posted so I am hoping this reaches you. I read these 12 chapters after reading 'bella hale' for the second time. You said back when you posted that you didn't do it enough justice, although you may feel this way I don't. There have only ever been two peices of writing, the first was New Moon when edward leaves bella (I cried like a bitch at that, yelling at the nook as though Edward might hear me and change his mind) the second was chapter 12 of The Adventures of Silly Bella. Well done fpr writing such a hard piece and doing it well. I know this may never reach you but in the chance that it would I just wanted to say a very well earned well done. If you could find the rome to read and reply (so I kmow if you got it or not) please email your answer to
Carlina2015 chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
I think no child deserves to be abused. I wish child abuse stops now!
Carlina2015 chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
This was a great chapter. I am glad Bella enjoyed the baseball game.
Carlina2015 chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
I experienced bullying as well. I glad Bella finally say what happened in school.
Carlina2015 chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
Carlisle and Bella spending some together is a wonderful relationship. They should do this again more often!
Priceless4 chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
Thank you I have been wanting father daughter bonding time with was the cutest thing I've ever read.
Carlina2015 chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
When Emmett told Bella where babies come from at such a young age and when she ran out of her room screaming that was hilarious!
Carlina2015 chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
I was hilarious that Bella was talking to the tree.
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Oh wow. This story has had me and my mum in stitches. Until this chapter that is. Really delicate. you did a great job. Are you planning on carrying on with Bella Hale? It's in my top 10 favourite fanfic.
Emily438 chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
So I read the title and a thought shot through my head about a song for twilight. It could be called we spark together. It would be cool. I know very random. I literally just thought that as soon as I read the title.
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 12 . 6/10/2015