Reviews for Flirting on the Runway
Guest chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
I got confused in the last few chapters. First Bell was having obe baby. Then You mentioned three babies and then twins. Also, I think you went a little too fast but it was a good story. I enjoyed it a lot.
sherilynn chapter 24 . 7/8/2015
I would be very pissed off if my friends could not do as i wish. If she didnt want to go, then edward should have gotten very mad at jasper when he man handled her. Not a very good friend in my book.
anafinchel chapter 30 . 2/18/2015
this was so beautiful! LOVED IT!
anafinchel chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
hahahaha, I laughed at the end...i could just picture it happening! XD hehehe
Robstenlovefan chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Love this story!
LadySixx chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
What a fantastic story, loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
I love this chapter... When i was reaing the description of Bella's dress I was thinking more along the lines of Christina A. dress in Burlesque when she was singing Bound To You, but the dress you chose was pretty as well.!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/8/2013
FOOK! NO SEQUEL! PLEASE!

AT LEAST NOT UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO PUNCTUATE PROPERLY!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
MAYBE A LESSON IN PROPER USE OF PUNCTUATION WITHIN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE WOULDN'T GO AMISS EITHER, EH?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
CHOOSE ONE FORMAT FOR YOUR CHAPTERS AND STICK TO IT! IF YOU CHOOSE TO LABEL YOU CHAPTERS (I.E: CHAPTER ONE, CHAPTER TWO, ETC...) BE CONSISTENT AND KEEP THAT FORMAT THROUGHOUT THE DAMN STORY!

WORD OF ADVICE - LABEL THE FRIGGEN CHAPTERS/POV'S!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
STOP PUTTING LITTLE NOTES IN THE STORY! IT INTERRUPTS THE FLOW...

SORT IT OUT, LOVE!
janelle.singleton2 chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
Please write a sequel because that was a amazing story that you did.. If all story's ended like that :D
janelle.singleton2 chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Did not see that one coming but ma keys it a good story:)
Awesomesaurs chapter 31 . 11/23/2012
That was a really good story. I enjoyed it a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I'm trying to decide how far I can suspend disbelief. A 4'11 runway model? Never gonna happen. Ever. A model eating a bagel? Not unless she's bulimic. Three bestest friends finding the three bested guys on the very same night? Fairy tale.