Reviews for Dreams in the Dark
Soaringclaws chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Wow! That was super intense. There is obviously so much that happened that we never saw, especially when Buffy was in England. Dru and Buffy comforting each other was beautiful and sad. The rings were an unexpected twist.
Mirandaannw chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
This was good but felt there should be more.
pickamix chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
This story should have an epilogue. It was dark and strange and I loved it. I'm not quite sure how Dru will fit into the mix now that he's back but hey whatever I could see an open relationship I suppose.
spike'smate chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
great story loved the interaction between buffy & dru

keep em coming
Nova chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
keep it up, good fic
blue talith chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Nifty little story! I'm just itching for more, now. What will happen now that the majority of the Council are dead? Will Buffy encourage Giles to set up a new council? And whatever will happen to Dru? What did become of that talk she had with Joyce over hot chocolate (w/tiny marshmallows)?
lil-sushi-girl chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
i really liked this story, i wish it was longer though
AstridxLinnankivi chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
Wauw, this was so good I had to keep on reading - why I didn't comment the first three chapters. Oh wauwie. I loved the two last words. OMG xD This is so awesome. Truly amazing. It really struck something in me. Truly amazing. You said so much with such few words.
DramioneLurver chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Oh my goodness! This was a fantastic chapter! I adored the flashes to Spike in the hell dimension; They were done absolutely beautifully. I love how you had the Scoobies frozen in shock and Dru know Spike was going to return. And yay for the happy ending! Spike's alive and he and Buffy can be happy! Magnificent way to end both the chapter and the story with those two words of Spike's. I completely adored reading this story the entire way through. Thanks for the great read!
rkm chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
aw - i really, REALLY liked this! i've always been fascinated with the dream world, and it's results in reality. kinda morbid but sweet too that buffy and dru became friends; joyce taking dru under her wing, too. interesting the scoobies could hear every word that dru and buffy spoke - it would have an explosive conversation between buffy and the scoobies and angel, but something that buffy and dru needed... this is definitely something that i'd love further exploration ...
Dontia chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I was so sad when you said Spike was dead, and was waiting to see how Buffy would follow. This was much better. So glad Spike is alive.
Delirium-Dreams chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Hey! What a heart wretching chapter! I loved the end is was beautiful. Can't wait for more!
hewhoreaps chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Well somehow I think Angel, Giles and the rest of the scoobies are still kinda of lost as to what has happened in regards to Buffy and Spike not to mention how Dru fits into the puzzle. Of course there is also the question of why Buffy had Dru take out the Watchers Council. Of course then there is the whole relationship question involving Spike, Buffy and Dru

Good story though
Phoenixgurl13 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
I loved this chapter, I'm just sad that you're ending it. Unless of course you plan on doing a sequel *hint, hint* Seriously though this has been one of my favourite stories, especially considering that the chapters weren't that long and there were only four of them. Again you did an amazing job on this story! _
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
I love this story, and I know that it says complete but I hope that you write a sequel or more to it. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Keep up the great work.

Dani