Reviews for They Just Don't Know
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
So I was just looking for some Chris/Christian stories and I stumbled into this!

What can I say? Poor Christian ( I wonder who was the SOB that did that to him, hope Chris find him and kick his sorry ass!

Anyway, it just broke my heart the way he blamed himself for what happened... it was not his fault people are sick enough to force themselves upon others.

So glad Chris was there to lend him a hand, such a good friend )

I will always love stories with these two, as friends, as lovers (yummi), as friends that happen to be lovers... crushing on each other... ah, you know what I mean.

Can I put this on my favorites, ops too late! I already did
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
OMGSKILLET! I lovelovelove that song! And it was used so beautifully here Tina, wow. This was fabulous, and I shall set forth on reviewing a few other stories of yours.

Mrs.Sid The Kid chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hey tina I'm reviewing on my new iPod touch LOL any way I freaking loved this. Poor chrissy I bet it was hunter who raped him...thank youso much for writeing this for me it was a

Amazein and sad...I love cj and chrissy they are so cute and I love that chris was there for him. Thank you so much and your Christmas present might be more of a new years gift LOL any ways I loved it. Did you hear what happened to bitchtista...haha. Love ya *liv*
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
aw Christian and Jerky always have vibes lol. hope you had an awesome christmas tina :)