Reviews for A Christmas Story With Perhaps a Slight Twist
Beninja2618 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Actually Pokémon Trainer's name is Red. ash is the anime protagonist while the Smash Bros. game uses the protagonist from the Gameboy's Fire Red Version. Just thought you would like to know.
yaoilover5436 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
pokemon trainer is not ash is red

ok?
Tilly chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
An overall enjoyable story but not really an M-rated one. I'm glad you wrote it though.
alataya chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love your Ness x Lucas reference so much, I had to review about it X/D OH, AND I SMELL SOME LEMON COMING OFF'A IKE
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Aw, that was so cute! Good job!
Eiprej chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Whoa, Carpal Tunnel Syndrom..? No wonder you've been out for so long... I was getting worried about you..! I actually started wondering if the worst of the owrst had happened... Oh my.

Well, I'm glad that you're feeling better now. :) And the story was great...

Jer-chan
Jamie am I chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
My oh my, this is quite a well-written story. :) A tad short, mind you, but ultimately wonderful.

I really do hope you update soon. :)
DragonSorceror chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
wow its been 3 months and you havent updated, hope u update soon okay !
DragonSorceror chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
...thats it ?
DragonSorceror chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Ithink pokemon trainer's name is Red or Crimson, but im happy they ae 2gether hopefully in the next chappie they go 2 the next level...*evil grin*
DragonSorceror chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Ike should have made Pit his in that shower Lol
DragonSorceror chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
short but interesting, not to mentin i love Ike/Pit fics cuz theyre so rare its all pit/link...*sigh* thanks for the fic !
KittyOfDeadlyPoking chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
This is awesome! I love it. But that's probably because I'm a rabid yoai fangirl.

That is some tall tree... last christmas my friends' family got a 10 foot tree. They only have an 8 foot ceiling.
Sanctum of Insanity chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
This is so cute! IkexPit is so amazing..please update!
Eiprej chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
*Squee*... oh-no. I'm turning into one of those rabid fangirls aren't I? *Hides* Don't hurt me! TTTT I review too much!