Reviews for Last Minute Christmas
Pandora95 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Amazing story. I wish there were more chapters. Thank you.
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I guess I'd have to agree with Sasuke..this isn't a holiday I like much. I mean the presents are wonderful but the lines, decorations, and man-eating people aren't fun...lol

~Strawberry-Ringo
lzy2wrt chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
i must agree with u on the movies...id rather have a papercut then have to sit through them :p

but anyways, cute fic...though im surprised that sasuke would be able to wait until they managed to finally make it back when the car is so much...closer 83
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I bet he couldnt wait til christmas...
awesomemo chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
ahh!

that was great!

i literally ell out of my chair with laughter!

amazing!
Nick Spartan015 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Nice story though whos that stupid to actually start out in a whiteout lol. People really are to crazy about christmas sometimes. So is angsting one of your new favorite words or something lol. For an uncommon word i saw it in there a few times lol. Oh and perverts like that lol im sure they could have found something better to do stuck in a car lol.
Subaku13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Omg, that was amazing!

I loved how you expressed Sasukes love for Naruto, and explored the 'in-depth' loathing Sasuke holds for christmas, especially under the circumstances he was put in, it was understandable.

I liked how you made Sasuke realise that yes, he was caught in the past for '15 years', and that it was time to move on. Narutos 'I don't plan on going anywhere speech' was also sweet ;)

A very cute story. Well done!

Hope you had a wonderfull christmas!

Ciao