Reviews for Paper Moon
odiejae chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
i was worried for a bit there that jasper was pulling away from edward. i'm so relieved he confided in edward and decided to go to vegas. it should be a trip that brings them even closer together, and it sounds like they'll all have a blast.
KareBear1965 chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
Loved it and look forward to more.

Hugs
mycrookedsmile chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
What a contrast Renee and Esme are :( I'm so glad for Alice's sake that Esme was so accepting.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
Another lovely chapter. Love bomb cracked me up, and I liked the slow build for Rose and Em. The call with Renee was well done - enough to get the point across without maudlin angst.
lynettecullen chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
GREAT update!

I LOVE the fact that Bella dropped the "I love you" bomb.

I can't wait for more to come.
ChefJayla chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
It's nice to see Bella so comfortable with her decisions.
twi nana chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
progress, and a little scary...putting your heart out there, and taking that chance. Acceptance of who you are by those you love is important, and scary too.
CdrIvanova chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
This was a really sweet chapter, showing how their relationship is growing. Thanks!
KareBear1965 chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Loved it loved it loved it.

Hugs
Remmykins1901 chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
aww.. this made me smile.. oh and of course... Vegas BABY Vegas! I can't wait to read that!
AngelaofAlagaesia chapter 18 . 8/4/2011
Goodness gracious - dropped a bombshell there didn't you? I'm glad that Alice's backstory has seen some light and you know me, (far too well) to think I want you to leave it there. Let me take this chance to beg, yes beg, for more interaction between brother and sister and their folks as well.

and now for the mystery...that last line. I am so curious. I kept rereading it thinking it made so much more sense to me the other way around. So, two is Alice and Jasper?

Hope ComicCon was fantastic and that we hear from these wonderful couples soon!
mycrookedsmile chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
that conversation was one serious growth lesson for Bella, and she made it through, even if some bits were awkward for her.
tired617 chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
Love this story!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
Another lovely chapter! I like the way their relationship is developing, and Alice's backstory was well handled: angst, tempered with the humor of her mother's reaction to her coming out. Great job!
CherBella chapter 18 . 7/23/2011
Again, I'm so glad this fic is finally back! I love the two couples and the way the story is told.

Alice's story, wow, big shocker there. Bella did so well in comforting Alice and accepting her. One question though, Alice's parents accepted her being gay so well, which is wonderful, but did she ever tell them about the pregnancy? Or is she still keeping that a secret from them?

Have fun at CC and on your vacation!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »