Reviews for Paper Moon
Party. Date. Oh, and a...'please stay'! **sigh**
CentauRita chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Nothing like an Orgasm before going to sleep ;}
CentauRita chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Naked tub talking time? I like the sound of THAT!
CentauRita chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Oh, boy...those Boyz...Mmmm!

A little playtime, then...nappytime, all snuggled together**sigh**
CentauRita chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Guess that Edward and Jasper...got Clubbed! ;D
CentauRita chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Sin-sate-tion-Ali, hawt and happy!
CentauRita chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Checking the recipe making sure that all of the ingredients have been added to the pot.. sticking the spoon in and stirring gently until the con'cock'tion has been 'cum'bined, thoroughly.

So, Bella's bringing Jasper...I wonder if Alice will be bringing, Edward?

Mmmm, I'm putting it in the oven to bake! ;}
CentauRita chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Bella knows Jasper? Alice knows Edward...and Jasper and Edward know each other, very well? or will?

Oh, the delicious web that you weave, knit or crochet...the patterns are so beautiful!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Wham. Bam. Thank you, Ma'am and then...Sayonara, WTF! No note? That sucks or blows or whatever!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
They've only just begun!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
are u effing kidding me dont end it like this i want more
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2012
great story. i'm sorry it's over ;(
ttandme69 chapter 25 . 3/21/2012
excellent story...is there a chance for more? of an epilogue w/the baby and any more children? Alice having Jasper's child? Bella having more children? Em & Rose's wedding? J&E's wedding and the beginning of their family? thank you for all of the hard work and effort! Lisa
kimpy chapter 25 . 2/27/2012
I'm all happiness, MsK, I truly am. Not sad, because I know where these characters live, and I can hunt them down to the ends of the earth if I need to. That way, I'll never have to decide if I want to be a gay man or a lesbian. I know you know what I mean. :P

I loved the entire journey, and I especially enjoyed that your gay characters get lovely HEAs just like the straight ones. The entire foursome deserved the partners that they got, and it just made me delighted to see it all end happily, except for that little fakeout in Ch. 23. I still haven't forgiven you for that, you know. *giggles*

This story will always have a special place in my heart, not just because it's a great story, but because I understand the subtext so well. SLC, Paper Moon, Ruth's... so many good things that I associate with you. Thank you for this lovely story, and a peek at yourself in it, too. I love both things, so much.
kimpy chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
WTF, MsK? You pull this crap out in CHAPTER 23? You made me all nervous and worried that there would be an angsty ending. In fact, I think you need to be PUNISHED for scaring me like that... oh, wait? This isn't "Yes, Mistress"? *grin*

NGL, when Bella broke down in her shower once she was alone, I kind of had a heart pang, because I know I'd never do something like that myself. The break down, it all happens inside, no matter what. I was somewhat envious that Bella could let it go like that. And while I often want to punch people in the face, I always opt for Bella's wussier approach, too. I'm so glad I'm not alone, there. :)
682 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »