Reviews for Paper Moon
kimpy chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
WTF, MsK? You pull this crap out in CHAPTER 23? You made me all nervous and worried that there would be an angsty ending. In fact, I think you need to be PUNISHED for scaring me like that... oh, wait? This isn't "Yes, Mistress"? *grin*

NGL, when Bella broke down in her shower once she was alone, I kind of had a heart pang, because I know I'd never do something like that myself. The break down, it all happens inside, no matter what. I was somewhat envious that Bella could let it go like that. And while I often want to punch people in the face, I always opt for Bella's wussier approach, too. I'm so glad I'm not alone, there. :)
kimpy chapter 22 . 2/23/2012
Bella, Bella, Bella... why is it I keep needing to have these talks with you? You are *not* allowed to hate your tits, silly. You can't hate tits. *gives you stern look* Maybe you just need to get your nipples pierced? Yes?

I loved the guys trying to pick up Alice and being clueless. I'm SO excited that for once, the horny guys were unsuccessful. That needs to happen every now and then, to keep them honest. Sometimes, the dancer's legs get to belong to the girls, and I'm very okay with that.

As sad as I am for Jasper-and trust, I understand his sorrow first hand-the fact that he let Edward comfort him, and Edward wanted to comfort him, just made me all kinds of happy. I absolutely adore their connection.

Thank fucking god Alice had the sense to go to bed nekkid, at last. I mean, if *I* was in bed with either Bella or Alice, there would be NO jammies. Starkers, yes. Jammies, no.

Best seven words in the world? "I'd love to live with you, baby." SQUEEE
kimpy chapter 20 . 2/18/2012
You do such a good job of characterizing how sex is different for men and women, especially when it's two men or two women together. Alice and Bella, while sharing a sexual connection, are so much about mutual support and encouragement. And while there are elements of that with Jasper and Edward, I love how they use phone sex. It's just so typically male.

You do some of the best phone sex/sexting convos ever. I love this horny Edward so much. "Please pick distraction" and "Can I fuck you on my desk, Jasper?" are key examples of that. UNG. UNGGGG.

I love that these two mix it up, and are versatile. It seems so like their natures, to share like that.

I'm worried about Jasper, but that's just because I understand what he's going through. working with kids when things aren't in a happy place, mentally or physically, is really tough. :( I'm very glad he agreed to go to Vegas. It will be a good thing. I think.

I really, really love this Edward, but it makes me sad every time I think about how he was betrayed by Adam. I love it that he's making an honest man out of Jasper.
kimpy chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
Bella, Bella, Bella. We've had this talk already. It's perfectly acceptable to molest your girlfriend, you know, especially since you clearly take care of her other needs, too. Sometimes, a girl just wants to be wanted. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh, and also? What's this namby-pamby nonsense of sleeping with clothing on? Unacceptable. If Alice is in your bed, clothing is not an option. Js, js.

I had a private giggle over the "zombie-like and highly caffeinated" Bella. Looks like she took a page from the kimpy playbook. :P

The Jasper being whipped on Edward and Bella's ILYs made me so full of squees. They're both such good people, and deserve Edward and Alice. And vice versa. Everything is in its right place. I'm counting on you to make sure it ends in its right place, too. o.O

OMG THE ROCK CHIC! I totally forgot that this story introduced me to that little gem. *wink* Well-played, Alice.

I can't wait for Vegas, bb. *on to ch. 20*
kimpy chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
I don't think I've ever seen Bella have the nickname of Bee, before, and I love that Alice calls her that. It just fits, you know?

*whispers to Bella* You had to hold yourself back from pressing Alice against the elevator wall and doing dirty things... now why would you do something silly like that? I, for one, would have been happy to stand watch. I mean, watch for others. I mean, twss. :P

Rose totally surprised me, but the only thing I can imagine is that she felt some empathy for him after his experience with Lauren. I'll be interested to see how that develops, or doesn't.

Cupcakes. That is so you, and I love that you included that. :) And again, Bella, we need to have a talk. What use is having a dancer for a girlfriend, imagining all the bendy things you can do to her, and then not doing them? You're going to drive me to distraction, woman!

And Brandon, oh Brandon. Poor little Alice, because she loves kids so much. I love it that Edward was such a good brother to her, and bought her the ring. I've already told you, while I love all of your Edwards, the fact that this one is so earnest and caring about his baby sister just pwns me hard.

Finally, one last thing I've been wanting to say forever-I LOVE that you made these two real girls. None of the lesbian stereotype. I also love that Edward gets so grossed out by the girl stuff. It's perfect. :)

*happy sigh*
jay.142 chapter 25 . 12/10/2011
I liked your story.. However, I did feel the ending was kind of rushed. Why wasn't there a J p.o.v? More depth to his character would have been helpful in understanding how he felt about being a counselor or his feelings for Edward... Overall, the story was good.
yogibears chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
very nice, glad that you completed the story, thanks!
mycrookedsmile chapter 25 . 10/22/2011
Just wanted to make sure I took a minute to let you know how much I enjoyed Bella's journey. I like imagining them going off into their beautiful future after reading this chapter.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 25 . 10/5/2011
Just drove past Paper Moon on my way to school. Reminded me of some hot sex and I couldn't concentrate during my class. At least we weren't doing the anatomy chapters on the reproductive organs. Awkward...

When are you guys meeting up again? I'd love to attend.
Darcyfan14 chapter 25 . 9/26/2011
Wonderful,Awesome, Great written story. Congratulation.
Lona W. Hall chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
Beautiful! Thanks so much...looking forward to your next one...
irelandk chapter 25 . 9/22/2011
:) thanks for writing
MoCullen chapter 25 . 9/21/2011
This was so good, yet too short! You always leave me wanting more from your characters. Any chance there might be an epilogue in the future? I sure hope so. Thank you for sharing your beautiful writing with us. I can't wait for your next story!
MoCullen chapter 24 . 9/21/2011
Suspected what?

I am sad that their story has stopped. I really enjoyed these two. I'm surprise that they are not living together yet.
Lupin4Tonks chapter 25 . 9/21/2011
I love it. I really, really love it. I love that it had E/J and that you ended with B/A. I thought that secret had something to do with a pregnancy. I love this line:

Alice didn't want anyone aside from the boys to know about me being pregnant before the wedding date, which made me laugh incessantly. It wasn't like we could get accidentally pregnant.

Hilarious :D