Reviews for Paper Moon
thatgirljen chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Wow I finally read it and it was HOT! I loved how Bella was so sweet to Alice when she was with her, but when it was Alices turn, she was rough with Bella. Its hard for me to picture Alice being anything but gentle, but your description definitely made me believe it. I feel so bad for Jasper that they had sex and they had two totally different feelings for each other at the end. It must really suck to fall totally head over heals for someone only to have them tell you that they just dont and will never do it for you. I respect Bella though for being honest with him upfront. Way to go Edward for calling him out on it too. Now I wonder how that coffee date went?
rmcrms5 chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Very hot and steamy! Can't wait for Edward and Jasper!
OnlyHope14 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Rar! I love this story! wonderful chapter! :D
NaughtypastryChef chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
rawr, I think you may have convinced me to join the dark side darlin'. It was hot and funny, and dear lord I can not wait for Jasper and Edward to fall in love.

Kudos on another fabu chapter. Looking forward to more!

the NPC
simplet77 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
whoa, is edward gay? weird. where are esme and emmett and carlisle? anyway, loved the chapter. hopefully their relationship keeps moving forward. update asap
Alexawynters chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
o.O *wipes a little drool away* uh yeah *cough* aside from the er.. happy scene (which was awesome) I loved the chapter. hmm.. edward and jasper.. never thought about it before but that might be cute. more please?
Empress'd chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Yay! An update! And so soon too! and Yay for smut! lol
AllIHaveIsYou chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
YAY *claps hands excitedly*

That. Was. Awesome.

And Bella and Jasper...you know I kinda had a feeling that happened... I like the whole Jasper is in love with Bella, its a nice plot point...

...and Edward? yay! Coffee? hell yes!

ugh I cannot wait until your next update!

x
sirenastarot chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
While I like Bella and Alice, I am totally in love with Jasper and Edward! Are we going to see both of rhe relationships develop?
Empress'd chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
AGH! Tease! Read thru this whole chapter praying for more Alice/Bella only to be met with a cliffhanger! AGH! *pouts*. Update soon please! ]
Princess of drama chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
I really like it and can't wait for you to update!

So update soon Please!
AllIHaveIsYou chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
hehe I love this chapter...SIGH small world huh? Jasper and Bella are so cute... :) anyways great chapter...as always...cant wait for the next update...

x
thatgirljen chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Ok, I totally kept thinking while reading this chapter that I so wish I had a guy friend like Jasper. I guess it wouldnt really work for me though unless he was 100 percent gay, because if I was straight and we were as close as Bella and Jasper I would wonder why he didnt want me since he likes both men and women. Now Im curious, Is Edward going to be Gay or Bi, because I wasnt really expecting Jasper to swing both ways W have already established that Bella and Alice are gay, correct? I so excited for their night out.
simplet77 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
no shittin way! edward (the lawyer) is alices sister? holy crap. the shit just hit the fan...and i LOVE it! anyway, update asap!
Prim8 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Argh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »