Reviews for Alice's Asylum
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I think that this is really good! I hope you continue to write it!

Maybe his ability could be fear, so that if some guards came to stop him if he was trying to escape with Alice (I mean, if it happens) he could paralyze them with fear. I know it's kind of like Jasper's ability, but I'm thinking it would be just fear...
amber8807 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
love it
Sammie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Actually, they sent her to the asylum when she was around 5 or 6. The parents didn't want the town's people to know they had a " freak " (if you want to call it that) for a daughter, so they pronounced her dead so that nobody asked any questions. She grew up in the asylum to around the age of 18 or 19. And as you guys know, she turned into the vampire, blah blah blah, you know the rest. So she stayed there for basically 15-ish years.

(I'm a hardcore twilight fanatic, and I've done calculating and solid researches, so I suppose my answers are correct :D)
Adreanxoxo chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
write more plzzzzzzz the vampire's power should be...hmmm...idk BUT YOUR STORY IS SO AWESOME! UPDATE!
Bell chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
WOW I lovvvveeee it! Write more! Please?
Sophia chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
I think you need to hurry up with the sinking chapters! I'M A CRAZED 12 YR OLD BOOK READER AND IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP AND FINISH IT THEN YOU WILL BE THE ONE FINISHED! FOREVER!
Sophie chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
OMG! ALL OF YOUR CHAPTERS ARE GREAT! YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT WRITING BOOKS OR SOMETHING! Oh, and please try to hurry with chapter 7. My friend and i really want to read it! I'M A TOTAL BOOK LOVER!
kayla cullen chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
right...more...now! love it almost as good as the real twilight can tstop reading u should be an author
kayla cullen chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
alright the reason it says the day tht she was admitted and the day that she died was the same it means that her parents thought of her as dead
kayla cullen chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
AMAZING IT WAS GREAT i want to read more!
camilla chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
why won't you update? hey guys i promise i'll update soon...RIGHT
laura chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
I really dont no wot sort of power this vamp should hv but PLZ keep riting!
lexi chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
oh too bad...this guy is going to get killed by james for saving alice

I ove alice! shes so much better than bella. KEEP GOING PLEASE!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
oh! i love this vampire! he is awesome! seriously you did great work with him! and please update! i love reading your story! its like the highlight of my week!
Wanna be a fictional character chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
YAY you updated! I can't wait to read more!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »