Reviews for More Than A Boy
tiffanyc chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Great Story! Merry Christmas!
Triger3happy chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I loved it! LOL

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas

can't wait for your next story XD

Happy New Years too
muggleinlove chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very different from the other entries and I loved it...

Thank you for all your wonderful writing. I've been around since chapter 13 or 14 of Making Love out of Nothing at All.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Katie
Music ADD chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That is just about the sweetest Xmas story I've read.
anonymouswriterchick13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very, !I actually love ALL your stories!
sirodro chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
My god girl...you certainly NEVER disappoint! Christmas is by far Merrier indeed! Thank you love...I do SO appreciate your thoughtfulness. Adore you! I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas too! WHEW...your simply divine! Such a gift! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
robsmom chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL ONE SHOT. THANKS AND I HOPE THAT YOU HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS YOURSELF
lorit chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wonderful! I unfortunately spent Christmas by myself, so I can surely relate, but once again you have done it...great little story!
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Well, why couldn't I have bloody well found that under my tree on Christmas morning? That was yummy!
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
great one shot:D
LilMelxx chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
thank u so much for all ur great stories this year!

MLOONAA was the story that got me hooked on fanfiction, and i cant thank u enough!

i hope u have a very merry xmas with hayden and i look forward to reading more of ur stories next year!

LilMelxx
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
LUV IT!
theshowerciara chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Well...this year is one of those Christmases for me, so yeah. But wow. This lemon is good! Happy Christmas, and congrats on feeling accepted!
xxcrepusculumxx chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
DAY-UM ashel. it's freaking HOT in here.

-fans self-

thank you for the steamy, sweaty, hot lemony goodness you bring to my new year. if i had a sword, id dub you queen of lemony goodness, but i dont so my fake wand from a disney on ice show long, long ago will have to do.

ahem.

i dub thee, lady ashel-13, the 2008 QUEEN OF LEMONS.

-taps each shoulder with the wand, which makes an old, strangled musical noise that once sounded pretty in it's young days-

thank you for everything you have written this year! you are absolutely brilliant, and anyone who thinks otherwise should be tied up and forced to watch edward give a strip tease. mm yummy.

i (always) look forward to more of your amazing writing!

happy holidays!

-xxcrepusculumxx
TwilightSagaLover543 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
aw that was SO good!

hot!

omg edward was so freakin sexy! hahaha:)

TwilightSagaLover543