Reviews for Counterfeit Ballad of a Streetlight Horseman
Doot-croovoot chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Holy cow, this is so well-written!
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
I really like this story. When I first saw the pairing I was not really sure but I find the story brilliant and the pairing really nice. Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Awesome story!
0 The Fool chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
Dude, this is awesome! Update!
Lady Cheshire chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
This is a well crafted piece of work that seems to be underappreciated. I am a sucker for Shinjiro pairings, and damn! This was one of the better ones I've seen. Congratulations on writing a spectacular piece of work. :)
Jewel Song chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I like how you're taking the story slowly in order to better develop the characters and their interactions, which is necessary in a Shinjiro/Yukari story since they don't interact much in the game at all.

Both Shinji and Yukari are very much in character.

And: 'Shinjiro Aragaki looked up from his slicing and monitoring of the rice cooker to give his companion the most alienated look that he had perhaps ever been forced to make in his short, but colorful lifetime.' THIS is by far my favorite line in the story so far.

Again, I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
I have been following this fiction for a couple of chapters and saw you only had two reviews and I thought to my self I had to do something about that. I am here to tell you this is a fine piece of fiction you have written up about one of my favorite games. I like how you are going about it starting with a simple primise to set up the plot; and this primise is the arcana which are indeed important. However what I enjoy most is your exploration into the mind of Shinjiro (hope I spelled that right). Starting off with the pocket. I shall further tell you my thoughts in another review.
Jewel Song chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. Both Shinji and Yukari are very in-character and the progression is flowing nicely. I'm very curious as to how this plot will progress.

Keep up the good work. :)
ArisatoM chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Love the story! Although the pairing is odd, it seems like it will work; no mushy Shinjiro and no hyper Yukari. Keep going!