Reviews for The Truth is Lying Next to You
I really hope there's more to this story.. please?
MMWillow13 chapter 22 . 6/16/2011
lol I started reading this years ago before I figured out the whole review thing and just discovered it again a couple of days ago. I love it and I'm looking forward to your next update.
mummacass chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
a chapter well worth waiting for!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Yeah, Pascal's wager definitely wouldn't work on her, She'd say something like this, 'but what if you picked the wrong god? Because when you consider all of the gods currently worshiped in the world today, all with the same amount of evidence of existence (none) the chances of your Catholic-Christian god being the right one is statistically improbable and therefor, surely it would be better to remain neutral on the subject.'

It's a shame, it's a good story but it's a bit to ooc for me, if that's what you wanted that's cool ignore me, but if you wanted it more in character it's probably better to keep it secular or maybe ask an atheist or agnostic what they would say to give you an idea of what Brennan would say.
IncognitoWriter chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
I really like this story, interesting concept. Please continue!
bb-4ever chapter 21 . 6/27/2010
2 good chapters. will bones be able to explain and still have her best friend? look forward to more soon
chicanita11 chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
ah i cant wait to see wat else angela has to say i love the way the story is going i just started reading it today during class lol continue plz
jacklynvt11 chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
That was an awesome chapter. I missed this story. I liked Booth trying to get Angela to back off. The part where Booth pulls out his wedding ring was cool. I liked the ending with Angela finding out. Nice job. :)
mendenbar chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
Well, looks like Angela's nose is going to be out of joint for a while.
TravelingSue chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
Totally enjoyed this story... a red head... how cute.
cyn23 chapter 20 . 3/15/2010
nice chapter, parker is so sweet with the baby and max is to, i do like it that temperance was a little scared to give her baby to her dad, afterall he is a murderer, great chapter, really like it
bb-4ever chapter 20 . 3/15/2010
great chapter. its quiet tense between them will it get easier? look forward to more soon
jacklynvt11 chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
Very sweet chapter. Loved it. The ending was perfect. Nice family chapter. :)
texasloves9 chapter 20 . 3/13/2010