Reviews for Beast Master
bluerose43 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
please update more chapters this story is really good :) tnx
HowI'vemissedyou chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
mwhaha twilight much
kittykat6625 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
omg this is a great story i love the plot but i really hope tobi gets sakura i love tobi hes awesome anyway please update soon

love kittykat6625
TheNarator chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
jeez, sasori's home seems dangerous. hm, i wonder if tobi's will be any better? all i know is i wouldn't wanna live there ::shudder:: good ch!
Eternal Grey chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
nice chapter. I think Sasori sounded different in this chapter than in the others. Before he sounded kinda fun and happy. In this chapter he sounded majestic and as though he were a ruler which he is.

idk i just pointed out the change in case it might interest you
ValencianaAtHeart chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
aw so cute! loveitloveitloveit!
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
LOL HAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY OROACHIMARU WITH WINGS! ROFL! I LOVE IT AND IT IS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT SO PLEZ UPDATE SOON!
ValencianaAtHeart chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
ok um, i thought it was SasoSaku, not tobisaku...Ur kinda making Sasori out t be the bad guy and its kinda ticking me off. Please put some SasoSaku in here!
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
I LIKE NARUTO!.. BUT I LIKE THE STORY!.. BUT I LOVE NARUTO ... BUT I LOVE THE STORY *BANGS HEAD INTO WALL* GOODNIGHT AND PLEZ UPDATE SOON! *BLACKS OUT*
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
WE CAN REQUEST ONESHOTS? *eye sparkle*

Can I request a SasoSaku oneshot? Just a single scene, deep in the woods. She doesn't expect to encounter him there...in fact he was the last person she expected to see, but lo and behold it's Sasori, and he's very much alive, and very much a human being rather than a puppet. He's also rather badly wounded, and probably won't make it. She's faced with a choice. Heal a wounded person who just happens to be basically a mortal enemy, or let him die.

Is that enough background for you to write a one shot?

Oh and btw good job with this chapter.
Eternal Grey chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
It's such a great a fic I love it!
x.kaouri.x chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
like it if its sasori not tobi...
Eternal Grey chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Can you have her like Sasori a bit more so i don't immediatly believe she's going to wind up with Tobi? I like unpredictable but I understand if you just want it to be TobiSaku
TheNarator chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
heheheh! but do i sense twilight's influence :( you don't need that literary dribble, you have lots of good ideas.
im chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
so cute..a love triangle with tobi sasori and nice work!so update ASAP please XD