Reviews for Chase This Light
IMKRYSTAL chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Hey.

This is really a nice story.

Really hope that everything is okay with you and starts updating.

Really looking for your update.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
A great story. Very well written.
All black and white chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Great origanl story! Please update soon !
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Can you please update I really like you're story, but I'm going to give up on reading it if you don't update soon. I can't stand authorsthat like never update l.
Shadows of a Dream chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Update! PLEASE! This is a similar idea to my own story, but different (I did not steal your idea and I will not - I started writing my story before reading this one and I promise not to copy.) I love this story, I love the title, and I want to read MORE! Please! Update!
badassbuttercup chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I think the story certainly has potential. I'm sorry to say I don't believe I've read any of your other stories but I like your writing style and I like the set up of your first chapter. I wonder though at how the character would not be greatly disabled after years chained to a wall and likely immobile. Her muscles would likely be atrophied and her posture severely affected by inactivity. Just something to consider.
Feenrai chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I like this story! It's an interesting idea. I hope you write more someday:)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This looks neat! A unique & interesting premise. I'd love to see it continue!
bookluvrxoxo chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
huh...this is certainly original...i think that i am interested... you need to update!
CrossMyHeart108 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
hang on is this Edward's or Bella's point of view?

P.S UPDATE!
Elena Masen chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i love it!

when's it going to be updated?
MasonJ chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i like it cant wait 4 more
lola chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i really want to tell u to 'continue this story or else' nd glare at u, but that would make me feel horrible, so il just say 'i loved it and cant wait to see what happens next' instead _
Anna chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I love it.

I can't wait. Please keep updating.
musicismylife17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Sounds really interesting. Can't wait for more:)