Reviews for The Things We Never Talk About
gater62 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Oh no! That didn't sound too good! Great buildup in the story! Loved it!
dp chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Very nice.
sgbfff chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Powerful

Moving

Tear :'(

Wonderful
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I just got to read this, and I loved it! Excellent job!

I miss you being on the thread. Hope RL is treating you well, and you'll have time to play with us sometime soon. Oh! Ship Day is Tuesday, July 28. Hope you can come by.

Hope you'll write some new stories too! Love your stuff!
Majikthize chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh now this fic rocks! Very sweet and angsty and subtle and...ah!

I'm in the Jolinar camp myself but, heck, you almost convinced me otherwise there.
timepresent chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Nicely done, Mada! I'm in the Jolinar camp too... ;)

Josi
polrobin chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ah! I can't believe you did that! That's like Brad saying, "If you want to believe Jack and Sam got together after Threads, go ahead!"

You're evil...and this was just fantastic.

Great job.

Pol
Bekki chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ooh, Mada! I really enjoyed that one-shot. I like that you left it hanging, it meant that it didn't really matter who it was, and I think that's great!

Very nice Jack-introspection :)

*two thumbs way way up* Loved it!
LeFae chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I think it was Jolinar, but for different reasons than you express here - I think Jolinar recognises not only how Sam feels about Jack but, and this is the key here, how Jack feels about Sam. Sam's emotions are moot if they're not going to get Jolinar boosted from that cell. She sees a weakness in Jack - namely, his feelings for Sam - and tries to play off them. Brutal!
Slidell chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
MADA! OMG this is amazing, as always. The way you look at a situation that seemed so small in the begining into something so deep and complex...so fragile and yet crucial to an entire foundation...I bow down again at your uber awesomeness! (PS: Thanks for the props!)
lol chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
OMG I absolutely LOVE that episode and I have changed my mind on who it was calling for Jack about as many times as I have watched it. This was very very well thought out and I must applaud you for your internal thought process work. This is definately one of the best oneshots I've ever read, in both execution and context! Well done!
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Jolinar. LOL. Great little ficlet. Looking forward to more.
SeNedra chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Nice story, Mada :) I liked the way you wrote this. Well, I am for Jolinar, not sure why. But we will never get the answer, right? :D Happy Holidays!
rynidgirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Excellent. Very sweet, dramatic and in character. I'm in the it was Jolinar camp myself. Actually it never occurred to me anyone could think differently 'till now. It seemed kinda obvious to me.