Reviews for Pain Management chapter 1 . 12/26/2008

this was awesome. you know when you see a supernatural episode, and a scene just leaves you breathless and stunned? like sam's montage in mystery spot, or dean's speech in all hell's breaks loose? well, bravo, because this whole story was like that.

i'm really glad you mentioned how sam changed physically over the summer, packing on muscle and all that, because i don't think the show did a very good job with showing sam being tortured over the summer. i mean, he saw indiana jones ans bought an i-pod deck. and that pissed me off, because it was so out of character for sam, whom i love.

anywho, sorry for the rambaling, but this was truly a great story, and i hope you update soon.

tomash chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Awesome start, loved it, hope you can update soon. K.
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I really liked this; can't wait to
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
great story, looking forward to more chapters! Loved the worry Sam has about the drinking, and how he's trying to get through to Dean...great cliffie too!
Aetriel chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
You know, I would say that the cliffhanger was unbearably cruel if it wasn't for the awesomeness of the chapter as a whole!

I love how the boys have to deal with the disadvantages of alcohol just like any other person- how they're not immune to its lure. You portrayed that really well in this fic so far. Though, still, Dean really isn't just like any other drunk out there, the way he still maintains a certain amount of control. I'm sure it's because of his training.

I can't wait to see where this fic goes! Super start!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I was just waiting for something bad to happen at the end there, just as the boys thought they were safe! Gah! Poor Sammy doesn't have much luck with his arms does he?

I wonder whether the show will have the boys trying to cope with Dean's alcohol dependency or whether he'll be over it now he's spilled his guts to Sam? Hmm. I think your version is probably more realistic!
carocali chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Definitely like the changes you made, but it doesn't take much to make me happy, especially with YOUR writing! :D

The beginning with the semi had a very nice nod to season 1 and to remind us of the terrors of the 18-wheeler. But Dean is too blitzed to even realize what he almost did. Ugh...

Now they're off on a hunt with a little bad blood between them. Will Dean be able to pull himself together enough to save his little brother from the beastie?

More please!
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
OMFG tht was so amazing...just soo amazing. you must must must update asap...plEase
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wonderful job. Dean's drinking was bound to lead to something terrible. Sam was very lucky to have made it through his bout in one piece. Of course, at that point, I doubt Sam would have wanted to be in one piece. But this story-just perfect. You have hit the right note and the reactions are very true to the situation. Poor Dean, what will this do to him? And poor poor Sam!

Five Impalas, lovingly detailed, freshly waxed and full of happy Winchesters
Raven524 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow, Great start! Cant' wait to see what happens next!
magser chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh I wanna read more!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Can't wait for more!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Great first chapter, hope Sam's o.k. can't wait to read more, Please update soon.
Psychee chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow, what a start! Lookin' forward to the next chapter.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Uh oh. NOW, Dean sees what Sam was talking about. Tsk. His timing on understanding so sux!

This is a great first chapter. *shades eyes and peers into distance* I see a huge case of guilt galloping down the road towards bringing with it some hurt Sammy and angsty, struggling older brother. Woohoo!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »