Reviews for Pain Management
staceycj chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i'm interested to see where this goes. Great start.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Awesome start girl! But then again, you always write some of the best stories. Can't wait for more!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Whee! I love this. I love that Sam wants to find a nice simple hunt to make it all better for his big bro!

That they are fighting so many issues within themselves and with each other - love the sparring too. (I live for the day we see this on the show!).

The dialogue here is spot on - as is ending it with Sammy peril! I can't wait for more. :D

xx
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Damn, that was so good. More please?
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i love it
Onari chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow, that was a great start!

Can't wait for more :-)

L xx
annie200 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Great start. Looking forward to the next chaptewr.
Scriptive chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Nice!

I'm interested to see where this goes :D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
What a great start to your story.

I love how you are addressing the problem Dean is having this season with alcohol.

So nice to see the brothers on a 'normal' hunt, no angels or Lilith, especially no Ruby.

Love how Dean tried to apologize before the hunt to Sam and Sam knew what Dean was trying to say.

Thanks for sharing your story for Phx with us.

Take care.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aw, crap! I did it AGAIN-I thought this was a one-shot, so I opened and read it, thinking it was complete. And now I'm in an agony of suspense, waiting to see what happens. Grr. *mad at self* Hope you post more soon. SAVE SAM!
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Awesome! can't wait for next chapter!

thanks

VESPER
Phx chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh woman, thank you, thank you, thank you! It is a rare treat to have someone write a story with you specifically in mind 'cause it is pretty much a guaranteed fix (unless that person isn't sure which team you play on, lol!) but I don't have to worry about that with you. And it is even more special when it is written by someone who's own stories you enjoy.

And this one is certainly starting off right out of the gate. I am so excited that you're hitting on something I'd love to see this season since Dean's drinking was unveiled, and that is Sammy getting hurt because of it. Sure, Dean is right, Sam chose the same coping mechansism but at the time the only person Sam was risking was Sam, and since the kid really had nothing left to live for, Dean bringing that up in the gym shows just how unkilter he is. Because Dean knows the difference and in bringing it up, it is like he is saying that he (Dean) doesn't have anything worth while to worry about either. Which, of course, hurt Sam.

And Sammy... man, Dean is often times sung out about how great a brother he is - and he is - however, Sam is also equally great and it rings out loud and clear here. He puts up with his brother's anger and keeps coming back for more, knowing that Dean can't just brush this under the carpet. And then Sam forgives him so easily. He is an awesome little brother.

I hope that Dean realizes now, that Sam has been hurt, just what a he has been and how he shouldn't take Sam for granted. Some times things do need to be said. When everything is left to interpretration, miscommunication is damning.

Totally awesome! So, uh... where's the next part? :P
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Great story and very well written. I'm really looking forward to reading more. Liz x
Manavie chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
:D looking forward for more ;) Nice to have boys hunting something other than meddling in business with Angels and demons (frowns at angels..never though I'd dislike them this much Hmm)

Thanks for the read