Reviews for Pain Management
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh man... awesome start... Poor Dean... had to get his humility handed back to him pretty much buck nekked didn't he? Can't wait to see what else comes up after this.

I will be back! Sadly for now though I must away to work! :D

Hope you're having agreat day milady! :D
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Thank you for the hope. It 's wonderful to see the brothers being brothers.

Had to laugh at the visual of Bobby at the sink in an apron, its good that Sam and Dean have Bobby to lean on.

Loved it!
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
I keep trying to catch up on my reading and the computer doesn't seem to agree. So I will try again and see what happens.

I enjoyed your story and how you wrapped it up.

Always love to see Dean worrying and taking care of Sam. Thanks for sharing a 'morphine Sammy' with us, I bet Phx liked that too.

I'm glad that the brothers went to stay at Bobby's while Sam recovers.

Sam didn't laugh, but I had to when Bobby turned around wearing the apron. It was cute how Bobby was trying to convince Sam that they needed to stay around for awhile to 'help' him with research.

I liked the ending. Dean realizing that he had been drinking to much and than the discussion the brothers had on where to go from here. It was nice to see the brothers being brothers again. Not seeing many brother moments on "SN" right now.

I enjoyed your story.

Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Dragonflysoul chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
This was all kinds of LOVE! Thank you so much! It totally made my day!
Liz Bach chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Very nicely done. I enjoyed reading it and thank you for posting. o)

Liz
irismay42 chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Fabulous ending to a great story! Not many writers are brave enough to tackle the boys' relationship in season 4, and you made a superb job of it here! I like that you started off with Sam worrying about Dean's drinking, and brought the story full circle to Dean admitting that may have been the reason Sam got hurt in the first place and swearing off the stuff.

"...And maybe, just maybe, he and Sam really were, finally, okay."

Hmm. I have a feeling we might have to wait until season 5 for that...!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
this is a great ending!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
great part!
Ash8 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Oh boys. You know, they will get there ... eventually ... it will be a long road (especially as Season 5 has been confirmed (yay!)), but they will get there! *crosses fingers*

Great wrap up and story. Always love the way you write the boys.

Thanks for sharing hun.

xx
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
I sure hope the brothers make it back to each other as far as their relationship goes. This season worries me because they aren't as tight as they were before Dean went to Hell and Sammy hitched up with Ruby. They better not make Sam evil! Love the story, thanks. Nicole.
PADavis chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Great wrap up - still undetermined, but the possibility that they'll 'get back to normal' and be brothers again. Wish it were so.

Phoebe
JenBurch chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Why do I get the impression that this is what you HOPE or WISH would happen? Hm...

I really enjoyed this fic, even though you told me not to read it! I'm guessing at what the spoiler is, but then again you're more than capable or coming up with that yourself!

Have to admit, I'm bummed its finished! I need some awesome, really great, hurt Sammy, painfully... dire... disastrous hurt Sammy! lol I love the crushing, the broken ribs, bruises, arm, the whole lot! It was brilliant! My appetite is suitably, though temporarily, satiated :)

Awesome job!
Liafrombrazil chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Yes! The band and the congregation all say 'Amen', too. :D

I read this ending twice and it has nothing to do with my brain can't process English that easily or with the unbearable heat here (we're melting). You know I love Bobby taking care of the guys and brotherly love moments and you did it wonderfully.

Your writing's very detailed and this is exactly how the brothers would act, if Kripke could read our hearts.

All lines,especcialy dialogues, are my favorites. Seriously, your fics are always well-written.

What else can I say? This is perfect. We all have to ask for serenity to accept the things we can't change in the show, courage to change things through fics and wisdom to know all will be just fine again some day.

Thank you for this, my dear.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
I love the ending. I miss these boys so much, that almost casual understanding of each other that is, nonetheless, so deep and meaningful. That tine gesture-Dean's hand on Sam's back-was the perfect ending to this story. Words were said that needed to be spoken, and in the end it settled down to what I love about this show-the brothers, together, maybe even back to "the family business, saving people, hunting things"

Five Impalas, lovingly detailed, freshly waxeds with a brand new classic rock box set, two bags of M&Ms and a very happy and contented Sam and Dean.
Lilwazzabug chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Aww, it's over?:( Well...okay I can live with that cause it had a happy ending:D I liked so many of the lines in this chapter that I think I'd probably use all of the available characters in this review window, so instead I'll just say this: Great chapter, great story;)
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »