Reviews for Pain Management
J.A. Carlton chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
oh this was frikkinawesome! I'm gonna hafta go back and read the first 3 chapters... man you had me on the edge of myseat, but now I need the back story!

Excellent work milady! is that it? Is there more to come or are we done cause we're okay now?

*gulp* Excelent work! Thank YOu!
carocali chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Congrats on finishing another great story! You hit just the right amount of hurt and conversation - like you always do. Oh, if these boys would just really talk...

Still waiting for a tag from you for Sex and Violence...*taps foot impatiently...*

:D

Caroline
gapdragon1 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Have loved this - just what I needed, Thanks

gapdragon
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
great
spnMom chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Oh, if only, if only. I can't wait till the brothers are OK again *sigh*. I don't think we are going to see that until Season 5... but, at least we have a season 5. Thanks for a great story with lots of squashed!Sam. I don't think I have ever read a story with squashed!Sam and protective!Dean... I liked it :-)
spnMom chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Phew, how do these boys do it. When they are on their last bit of strength, they push past that and keep going... Great chapter!
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
i liked it!
Kaewi chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Great story! Once again, you deliver. I love the depth of detail in this, and the angst all the way from backstory to hurt to comfort to resolution. Fantastic balance.

Loved it!
charis-kalos chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Great ending, so you're forgiven for the delay. You're making me feel homesick for the show and the boys and Bobby - no news yet on when it will be back on Australian TV. Thank goodness for fic to feed my addiction, even if it does make me miss the show.
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Fantastic! Great to see Dean come around and glad to see they cleared things up! And always a treat to see injured sam and concerned dean! thanks for sharing!
JenBurch chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
First of all, 5 foot 4 isn't DIMINUTIVE! *pouts* I'm five foot four and I can kick ass! I'm one grade from a black belt, so who says? *sniffs* I'm not wittle... *sigh* Hell, I cant keep that up! The little old man, Carl, was adorable! I think that was beautifully written, Dean conversation with him. And so important. Another one that carries an important message!

And I know that I wasn't supposed to read this coz you said there was spoilers but I just dont care! I need to read and that's final! :) Wanna read you stuff, no arguements :)

You may have to remind me of the llamas and the ducks. I know you told me, but I've forgotten.

Great story. Now get on and update or I'm gonna cry! lol

Gee, this is just a weird review! lol :)
amartia chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
very nice
Phx chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
"It’s practically Canadian,” HEY! LOL! Loved the Canadian content :P

Oh, woman, loved this chapter. Loved to see Dean in bigbrother mode. Something that is so desperately needed this season. And loved to see Sammy, not Sam, in this chapter. But even as Sammy, he is still the wonderful, capable, strong and smart young hunter that I love and admire. And he is such a good brother to Dean in all those understated ways, especially trying to be strong for Dean when he's hurting so much.

Enjoyed meeting Carl and I think he gave Dean some awesome advice. And I hope Dean can get a handle on this now that he has seen what it could really cost him: Sam.

Bravo, chapter, woman, bravo!
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Really like this story. Very tense, not just because of the hunt but also the emotions and pain. Can't wait for the next chapter. I did like Carl a lot, very wise man. Hugs, Vonnie
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
that was a great update...the talk that Dean had with Carl was really well done. I loved this bit:"A sad smile touched Carl’s face. “We’ve all hurt the ones we love, son. The great part is, they’re ready to forgive us, just waiting for the moment.”Dean forced the question out past choked vocal chords, “For what moment?”“For us to ask.” Carl nodded. “Sometimes the words have to be said.” Dean nodded, the muscles in his jaw bunching. The older man was right, but there were so many words left unspoken between him and Sam lately that Dean wasn’t sure where to begin."

Well done!