Reviews for A Merry Yuletide
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
LOVE Karen's reaction at the end!
killira chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
lol karen, oh karen
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
wow... this was once again, great! I loved the ending how Jareth was so blunt. I'm pretty sure if I were Sarah though, he would so get his ass kicked... :p
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
... I honestly am left almost speechless. XD I loved it, though. Wow. "Definitely farther than Saudi Arabia..."
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
LOL Oh I liked this one too!
everetza chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Lol! Love the ending! This is a great one- shot, really well-thought out. I honestly can't think of any improvements, thanks for writing this great fic! :)
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hysterical. The scene with Robert popping in and out again was priceless.
LadyMidnight81 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I love your stories so much, I think I have almost all of them on my favorites list. Thank you for blessing the world with your talent and taking time for fanfic.
Rehaniah chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was really funny! Great story & i loved the last line :)
lollie-rox-my-sox chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
holywtfbbqsauce

That ending was the most epic one I've read in a long time xD I'm reading all your other stories too- they're really well written and you capture the characters personalities perfectly! My mom used to live in Saudi Arabia so it gives me the rofls because arabia is... everywhere these days! Seriously, our ball theme this year is 'Arabian Nights' I started having hysterics in form when they told us
Mashdana chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
lovely and slightly crazy, but you pulled it out! thanks for sharing
Athena's Avatar chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wonderfully absurd!
darkbangle chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
*roflmao* I love your depiction of Robert! And Jareth being all assertive and... Jareth-y. You certainly made my Yuletide merry! I applaud you and your awesome story.
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I loved the ending. that was great! Such a good story. I loved it. like i said.

lol
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh that was so much fun! Thanks for the lovely Yuletide gift.