Reviews for Mistletoe
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Really cute story. I liked how you compared the sweet movie it can happen to you ending to explain how arnold felt like amanda after reading helgas letter...that it was lila he really loved but helga. Loved it!
HaterOfPink chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
how sweet. i've read many of ur stories. they very well done.
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
AWE! I know that it isn't Christmas, but here's a review any way.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Rush mush! Haha! This was still awesome! I love it! ;) You did a great job! :D
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
... I'm horrible but I swear this is the LAST story I read for the... morning... *4:30..*

I love hi. I love this. I love it all!

This was totally perfect.

Hah, and Curly spouting sonnets for Rhonda... that's... *cackles* brilliant!

Ok.. now to go pass out. Scouts honor!
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Cute story.

Typical Helga and Arnold. Well...it was typical how they acted to each other, but you still made it unique, since I did not know how the outcome would occur.

But I was concentrating so much on their conversation that i forgot the title of the story. The Mistletoe came unexpectantly, just the way I like it.

The only thing that might have been improved was Arnold's line "Helga,would you be my girlfriend?" I would have expected Arnold to wrap Helga in his arms, kissing her, and maybe saying..."Now you know how i feel about you."

But it was still a good ending.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
aw. that was cute. And totally in character! awesome job!
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
*evil cackling* I loved it! This was just wonderful, and even though I'm reading it post-holidays, it sure brings the cheer back. I especially loved the moment of realization, via poem. That was brilliant. XD
Janette-Chentel chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I'm glad you re-did this story with more of a background. Don't get me wrong, it was good before. But now it's AWESOME! I love how you had Arnold explain when/where his feelings started to change from Lila to Helga.

You are very talented. I love reading your works.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
A mistletoe story! We don't have them enough! Less than a dozen I guess, we need more of them!

Gertie once called Helga "Eleanore" in Helga Sleepwalks episode, and I'm not sure if she ever did it again.
Forevermusicfairy8295 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Happy Holidays!:)

That story was just so sweet, i it!

I wish that would happen to me one day...

I trust it will,

Well, until I read this again(trust me i will)

bye!

ForeverMusicfairy8295 aka Christine
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Cool! Favorites!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Beautiful ending, and nice description of the party.

Keep the good writing and Happy Holidays.
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
It is adorable and so romantic and very well written as well.

Peace and Happy Holidays.