Reviews for Jealousy
Shiho Juuri chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
i really like the story. it's really fun reading ryuu is jealous. I love of Rynn so much hope you right more
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I started laughing when I read Ryuu wanting to hurt the guy who Finn like. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. RYNN FOREVER!
nedandchuck chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
:3 kya! Ryuu-chans so cuuute...

Finn: *glares at me*

of course, though, he's all Finn-chan's... but how he expresses his feelings is cute (like Tadashii or Tsukasa...)

Ryuu: **" your comparing me to idiots...
Random chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Dont like the anime much. I mean, Finn's not there.

So, Ryuu dosen't have someone he likes.

Sad.
sushiwrites chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Aww this was cute! Finn/Ryuu needs more love!
rimiburt chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Awh. So sweet. I love the descriptions. :)
Aquen chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
So cute, I really liked the way you portrayed Ryuu's emotions and how he wanted above anything to have Finn be happy. Finn was in character and the writing style was nice and fluid making this one shot a very easy read.

Great job!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
-kya- x3

love this couple... :DD so very much. angst!
no1inparticular chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Plz, what chapter is this?
HelloDoomsday chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
very first SA fic ever read! and i am very satisfied with it!

Rynn is my favorite pair... seriously. and i thought i was the only one. glad that you like the pairing too! hihihih...

that's all for this review. -

-demonsadist
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
nice...this was part of the manga involving the golden week and they had to go to finn's country...it was one of my favorite chapters most especially when ryuu gave finn a flower and it was only finn that ryuu had allowed to give him a kiss...(alisa tried but he refused - serves her right...haha! though i kinda like her pairing with aoi...hehehe)

anyways, i like your work...yuo did a really great job on this...i was a little devastated seeing there are only a few finn x ryuu fanfics here...hopefully you'll write some more!
Kylie chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Not bad,not bad at all:)
Michi Leona chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ah~

So cute, and I can sort of hear Ryuu's personality in it. Don't you just love Ryuu/Finn? Though Megumi/Yahiro's my all time favorite, this is a close second. Can you add another chapter? One where Finn actually tells him who she likes?
sakurawriter chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very good. I'm impressed with how well you captured his thoughts and feelings.
morphodoll chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I feel very strangely warm inside. WE NEED MORE RYNN. It' was obvious that Ryuu was strangely hurt in that chapter.

Just look at his eyes. he gave Finn the 'lost-puppy' attack.