Reviews for Strawberry Wine
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 4/3
It is good. I like it.
WinterXstarxz chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wow. That was really good. You're an amazing writer Kaze-chan! But firstly there's something bothering me... Not about your story but rather... I was reading this story and when I saw your little author's note at the bottom and saw "This Love" by Maroon 5 I was officially creeped out. Not cuz I dislike that song-in fact I rather like it-but because I'm listening to it right now. Seriously. I think I'm psychic. Haha. KEEP ON WRITING!
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Lol I forgot I couldn't favorite it when I was anonymous (hehe awkward) but I just logged in and favorited it :D
Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh. My. God! That was so hot, sexy, and all around perfect! Their kinky best friend relationship made me melt! Gosh I want a Sasuke of my own! *favorite*
GreenRose916 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Haha, Love your writing! Very light-hearted and fun fic!
CaMangAnime chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great story! I wonder what Itachi's message was though...
Fuinjutsu chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was amazing, I loved it!
pluhsauce chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This. Is. Perfection.

..I did (creepily) notice she dressed A LOT differently in this fic, opposed to the prequel. Reasons?
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Very, very cute and addicting. Just like you not confusing title. I love it! Keep writing.
Blood-blossom16 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
this could be so much more than a one shot! it could be a multi chapter story in which itachi and sasuke fight for her!
WhisperedSilvers chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That qoute from maroon 5 tied this story all together i love it !
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
awwwww yay! sasuke gets his girl :] normally, i go with itachi, since he's just so god dang sexy, but eh, you know, he was such an ass in the series(meaning your stories) that i didn't bother xDD haha, i wonder what itachi's reaction will be x]
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Ack! I can't stand that song! the Maroon 5 one I mean. My mom overplayed it in my house, and it's just...I can't stand the band anymore either XD.

I loved the oneshot though! :D Now I go read the prequel. XD
AalborgDanmark chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Amazing!
Vash-De-La-Trinkettes chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I really, really love this story, its so great

just WOW!