Reviews for 25: Ad Astra
spinningleaves chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Aww I love it! Strong ending, and I really enjoyed John and Five's parting! Lovely! I love seeing all the different universes where things play out differently!
Mirvena chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
I can only echo zeilfanaat's sentiments - I've discovered rather late and am trying to read all the authors I really like, but you're so prolific it's hard to catch up! Phew! So it's quite nice to have another universe and a (sort of) fresh start, and I'm hoping I can keep up with you and save your more Tolstoy-sized tomes for when I can get more time. How do you do it?

Do I wish I'd thought of the whole multiverse thing? - you betcha! Lots of scope - is there a hand of fate in there somewhere, or is this the happenstance of really 'close' AUs, I wonder? I love Five - 'Andromeda'-like, at one level, but far superior - more mysterious and truly AI. What will she get up to next? Looking forward to more.
Eternal Density chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
that's good progress :D nice little update.
Eternal Density chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Clever way of addressing the primary issue :D Good work (you and John both)

I like the little IR mention too.
zeilfanaat chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Ok, I have too much to catch up on in your universe within one Christmas break, but I decided to give this story a try, figuring if it was a 'little, bridging sort of thing' I should be able to manage that... and I absolutely loved it!

I need to start thinking about perhaps printing some stories of yours... find out where I stranded... maybe I'll read it quicker if it's permanently next to my bed. :D

Anyway, thanks again for a wonderful story! Hope I'll be around soon again. (Unfortunately, can't promise.)

Love your writing!

Digi-Girl101 chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Tikatu chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
I was hoping to see Cindy's interview of Scott - interesting how it worked out. I wonder if she had cameras rolling for that little bit of self-introspection from Scott. She seems a bit softer in this reality than she was before... or maybe that's the echoes of the relationship as seen through the multiverse.

Interesting, too, about Penny's sentiments - wanting a child and not liking John. Is Gennine around in this reality? They obviously haven't met Brains yet, or Fermat (if he exists). So many questions to ask; will we have answers in future stories?

Looking forward to whatever else you have!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
MitzyTN chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Hmph. Are we bridging back to... TV-verse?
Tikatu chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
I found it trés interessant that Penelope wasn't among those Five offered to "protect".

And though in a way this sounds very final, at least final re: Five, it opens up other opportunities. And Five isn't exactly totally gone... and you did say this was a bridge. Not a bridge to nowhere, I'm sure.

Wonder what "Mr. Perfect" would be like, and if he's going to appear in "reality"? Hmm.

Looking forward to whatever you have next for us.
Tikatu chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Interesting! John decides to lie to Jeff about having proof - which lets Five loose.

Wonder what Scott and Jeff are going to say once they see her... or will she take steps to see that they forget?

Yup. All about to hit the fan.
MitzyTN chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
All hell is going to break loose now, isn't it? I wonder if well-meaning Scott (is he going to consider re-institution for John as the best option now, or at least the lesser of all evils? surely he can't regret getting John out to the world, even just for a short while) is going to find a crow-bar to hit Five with...
Eternal Density chapter 7 . 1/1/2009