Reviews for The War in the Woods
cam2004 chapter 8 . 9/30
i loved that you included everyone's perspective in this story, not just booth and brennan's! it's currently 1:30 am on a tuesday but after this i'm definitely reading the sequel all night!
ammuna chapter 8 . 8/1
What a rollercoaster ride! Great piece of wonderful fiction
ammuna chapter 4 . 8/1
Great idea for Brennan's delinquency! I had to laugh hysterically. That was just very OC, I thought. Very touching ending.
ammuna chapter 3 . 8/1
I loved all previous chapters, too, but this one was particularly touching. Nice touch on the ending with Booth's cheeky and brave confession. Your writing is excellent.
regbride12 chapter 8 . 5/15
447 reviews! I did i ;)

I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! B&B...SEXINESS OOZES through the words on the page ;) I love them all! But Booth and Brennan just ROCKS! ;)
regbride12 chapter 6 . 5/9
First off, should have been together by season 5, just sayin! ;)

They have the hottest slow burn in TV history! But they also have the hottest and most tender marriage in TV history too ;)

Brennan was so freakin hurt by the foster system...that action def would get her taken back...Booth loves his girl so dang much! Brennan-girl with biggest, warmest, kindest heart loves her man! Loved it! :)
regbride12 chapter 5 . 5/8
Booth punches Sweets ;) I vote for this! He did was UNETHICAL...ugh Sweets...

Love that things are being more opened up!
regbride12 chapter 4 . 4/24
Wow...that was actually kind of sad :( bed time! Midnight here...til later :)
regbride12 chapter 3 . 4/24
UGHHHHH...these 2! Why couldn't Angela and Hodgins just have locked the 2 in a storage closet and Cam demand they tell each other! Booth/Brennan -death of me for 6 1/2 seasons! ;)

The abuse was super horrific and tragic. Booth was angry, sadly made sense :(
regbride12 chapter 2 . 4/24
ROFLMAO...this is just too much a missing Bones episode we should have gotten in season 4 ;) OMG this so freaking classic! The arguments. BOOTH/BRENNAN CHEMISTRY, Angela/Hodgins...by the way, I picture Tripp as Thor ;)
regbride12 chapter 1 . 4/24
ROFL THIS IS AWESOME! ;)
The characters are soooo in character! I love BONES but ESPECIALLY BOOTH/BRENNAN :)

Did she really date a rock star? ;) think she is making it up to irk Booth LOL!
CileSuns92 chapter 8 . 3/13
Such a great story! I loved to see all the different perspectives in every chapter and how we discovered a little more about each member of the team as the retreat progressed. Even if you posted this so long ago I felt like I should drop a line to thank you for this, I believe it's the least I can do!

I'm curious to read the sequel, now!
Jay chapter 8 . 3/10
This was amazing. I've only recently started watching bones and I was so excited to come across this fic. I can't tell you how well you've cptured everyone's voices..ahhh. An amazing piece of work. Really really enjoyed this.
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 8 . 3/9
Great storyline. I love when the gang is out of the Jeffersonian. SO looking forward to the the next story.
dmmorales chapter 8 . 5/18/2020
I just discovered your stories and they are truly great. I love how well I can picture each character in what you write.

Thanks for sharing