Reviews for The War in the Woods
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 7 . 11/10/2022
I really like how you're developing relationships here- it feels very natural
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 4 . 11/10/2022
for Sweets being into all the mind mojo and healing crap he's a bit of a sadistic twerp- even in the show he pulls all sorts of crappy stunts so definitely not OOC that he'd let Hodgins suffer here
HangingFromTheSky chapter 8 . 8/18/2022
That was fun! Loved your story, you did a great job with the characters as well.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2022
nice story. well-written. thanks for sharing.
cortekz chapter 8 . 12/11/2021
This was absolutely perfect and I'm so excited that there is apparently a sequel ️️
bonesfics chapter 8 . 9/30/2021
i loved that you included everyone's perspective in this story, not just booth and brennan's! it's currently 1:30 am on a tuesday but after this i'm definitely reading the sequel all night!
ammuna chapter 8 . 8/1/2021
What a rollercoaster ride! Great piece of wonderful fiction
ammuna chapter 4 . 8/1/2021
Great idea for Brennan's delinquency! I had to laugh hysterically. That was just very OC, I thought. Very touching ending.
ammuna chapter 3 . 8/1/2021
I loved all previous chapters, too, but this one was particularly touching. Nice touch on the ending with Booth's cheeky and brave confession. Your writing is excellent.
regbride12 chapter 8 . 5/15/2021
447 reviews! I did i ;)

I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! B&B...SEXINESS OOZES through the words on the page ;) I love them all! But Booth and Brennan just ROCKS! ;)
regbride12 chapter 6 . 5/9/2021
First off, should have been together by season 5, just sayin! ;)

They have the hottest slow burn in TV history! But they also have the hottest and most tender marriage in TV history too ;)

Brennan was so freakin hurt by the foster system...that action def would get her taken back...Booth loves his girl so dang much! Brennan-girl with biggest, warmest, kindest heart loves her man! Loved it! :)
regbride12 chapter 5 . 5/8/2021
Booth punches Sweets ;) I vote for this! He did was UNETHICAL...ugh Sweets...

Love that things are being more opened up!
regbride12 chapter 4 . 4/24/2021
Wow...that was actually kind of sad :( bed time! Midnight here...til later :)
regbride12 chapter 3 . 4/24/2021
UGHHHHH...these 2! Why couldn't Angela and Hodgins just have locked the 2 in a storage closet and Cam demand they tell each other! Booth/Brennan -death of me for 6 1/2 seasons! ;)

The abuse was super horrific and tragic. Booth was angry, sadly made sense :(
regbride12 chapter 2 . 4/24/2021
ROFLMAO...this is just too much a missing Bones episode we should have gotten in season 4 ;) OMG this so freaking classic! The arguments. BOOTH/BRENNAN CHEMISTRY, Angela/Hodgins...by the way, I picture Tripp as Thor ;)