Reviews for The War in the Woods
dmmorales chapter 8 . 5/18
I just discovered your stories and they are truly great. I love how well I can picture each character in what you write.

Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2019
I kind of hate Booth in this. He's an impulsive, judgmental dick. He was all over the mother who was *dying of internal bleeding before his eyes* over her abusive household without any knowledge of where she was or what condition she was in when her kid's arm was broken. She could have been unconscious or in debilitating pain and the kid tried to protect her cause, you know, SOMETHING happened to HER to cause HER injuries. Then he's all over Brennan for her blasphemy... despite the giant red flag of "extenuating circumstances I don't care to discuss"... I just don't find him a likable character in this story at all and I'm not sure I even want Brennan to give him a chance if he's this clueless and judgmental.
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 10/21/2018
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Dam.demiwitch chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
BELLEANNABETH CHASE
GiR1013 chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
Loved this so much and I'm so excited that there's a sequel. Best characterizations (for everybody) I've read in a while
FanFicFan76 chapter 8 . 3/31/2017
I love your writing. I have been reading a lot of bones fic lately and your characters, particularly their dialogue, are perfect. Enjoying reading through all your fics.
1life2ROCK chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
I just spent my afternoon reading this story and it's absolutely amazing. I loved all of it. And as I was reaching the ending I got so sad to see it end and then I saw your Author's Note. Needless to say I am very happy now! Great story! You wrote all the characters really well and blended their points of view flawlessly to create a cohesive story.
rynogeny chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I loved all of this, because while Booth and Brennan are the focus of the show for me, I'm team!team - the eps where we see the family that the larger team is (what B&B are the center of) are always my favorites. But this was my favorite chapter, I think, because not only do I have a soft spot for Hodgins, I particularly like him and Booth together, and that moment where Booth encourages him when they're going through The Crack? Yeah. I cheered him. Lovely.

But all of them feel in character to me (as I noted in my other review, I think we see them all similarly) and also? As someone with a degree in psychology, I stayed mad at Sweets for a very long time over the experiment he did on Brennan, so having that addressed was a bonus for me.

Thanks for sucking my weekend away. LOL.
GuestJD chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Great story. Can't wait to read the sequel.
emoinva chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I loved your story The War in the Woods. It was so enjoyable to see the Bones gang out of their element. You really are able to capture each character so well that I could see and hear each of them just as though I was watching them on TV.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
My heart broke at Bones' story about why she trashed the altar.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I love how you switch character perspectives from chapter to chapter, it really brings everyone to life!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Just rediscovering this story! I loved reading it so much that I'm rereading it! )
Shoultastic chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I love this story. I laughed out lout several times. You capture the character's voices very well. I am glad you have a sequel.
pepurth chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Thanks for writing a great story! I really enjoyed the different viewpoints throughout - it felt believable and in character. There was some nice humor in there as well. I'm glad you decided to do a sequel, which I'm heading to right now!