Reviews for If He'd Never Been Born
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This should probably be under either Twilight or both as a crossover.
showtunediva chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Since you are using Twilight characters in this story shouldn't it be under the Twilight subject heading? Just a thought.

Other than that this story was enjoyable keep up the good work.
Lasair Gheug chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Dude, you suck.
Lol jk, but really, why on Earth is this under "It's a Wonderful Life"? I was extremely saddened to see that this (for lack of a better term) wonderful movie has only TWO FANFICTIONS, and now am even sadder to learn that one fanfiction doesn't even count because it's not an IAWL fanfiction. And then the other one is four sentences. So... Thanks for filling me with false hope.
You can ignore the above, I just needed to rant. Please, just switch this over to Twilight or at least a crossover, if that's possible.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You know, this really should be listed as a crossover.
mandmgurl chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Honestly, at first I wasn't sure about this story. I mean, Jasper isn't exactly a MAIN character. Well, it capture my attention, so I went with it. Now I'm hooked. PLEASE update soon!
firedragon315 chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
I have enjoyed this story i think you should finish it up :)
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Well, I'm not a Twilight fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I adore It's A Wonderful Life and have always found Jasper to be an interesting character. A great little idea you have here.
HollyShannenForever chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
Update! Please
Cakeyy chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Pure brilliance. I love your creativity and imagination. You are a wonderful being and author. I love the Buffy referance and the whole entire thing. 3
Do You Even Want To Know chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
aw! :( this is soo sad! poor jasper! i wish you would update!
Do You Even Want To Know chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Great job! :)
Do You Even Want To Know chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw! i love Its a Wonderful Life! Amazing movie! :) i hope you continue this story! :)
Marliarna chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
One significant argument in favor of Jasper's existence: Alice would have become a member of the Volturi. Without question.

I'm just tossing that speculation out there. Now I'm going to continue reading and see if I'm right.
ricegrainroses chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
omg this story is amazing. hehehe, im kinda obsest by Alice Cullen, I'm gonna do a story of her version of Twilight, then its gonna go past breaking dawn... I like Jasper,, hehe lol. can't wait to see what happens next! yay! lol i feel so random. D
Phish Tacko chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
You have GOT to keep this going!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »