Reviews for Of Course
yuialex chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
What you wrote is something I have always imagined might be a problem in their marriage. Only I wish she would not accept him so easily, he does not deserve it. If someone treated me the way he is treating her I would leave him in a second. But, at the same time, love makes us do stupid things. At least she went for the one she loved. I have loved a guy for over 15 years, and today he has to children with someone else, and I never told him. Well, I did not wish to get to personal here, originally I just wanted to write that I liked your story, and I really did. I especially liked the idea with their child asking that particular question, I think this is something everyone must wonder, and children are often those who ask the questions we grown ups do not dare to voice out loud.
Thank your for sharing this story with the rest of us.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
He's so dumb to wait all of five weeks before acting. LoL
I like how everyone's quietly upset at him though. Hehe
Ne, Naoki, learn to be more expressive about your feelings for your wife, why don't you? You don't want your own kid and family questioning your sincerity, don't you? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
It's good, I was a bit surprised and didn't know what was going on at first, but I really loved it! Good job :)
Shadowfey913 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This story is very cute and funny, thanks for sharing it!
jediahsokaroxx chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
So sweet, love it! 3 :)
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
cute :D
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Huh what were his reasons this time for being cold to her? New doctor? Male nurse hitting on Kotoko?

I love that the daughter is so on her side- usually authors pit them against each other

Great story!

Azer
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I like it. I love it how Kotomi defended Kotoko in front of Naoki. I thought Kotomi would side with Naoki no matter what, but her she was, asking Naoki that question and being mad at him. It's sweet.
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Ohh so cute your fic!

I love Kotoko & Irie, they are perfect together!

Kotoko cold like Irie? Ohhh really this is incredible,for but this was necessary for him understand what she feel with his ice.

P.s: Add story to favorites!

Kiss!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was sad, and so sweet! I'm crying! WAAAAAAAA!
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I really don't understand why Kotoko puts up with him. I mean, there's only so much one person can take :( But I like that this one has a happy ending...or sorts. It just seems like Irie knows that Kotoko won't ever stop loving him and he's confident that she won't leave T_T It's like he's experimenting how long it takes, you know?

Yeah, he's an annoying character that makes me want to do horrible, horrible things to him... 3:)

Anyways, it's a bit annoying how she keeps taking him back, but I liked it still because, no matter how much I try, I still love the Kotoko x Irie pairing _

~Bexmar O
starbook chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
this was so amazing!

it's one of those lump-in-your-throat stories. so good!

thanks so much for writing it :) i loved it!
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
aw! so sweet :) lols I love how kotomi is the one who initiates this all :) thanx for sharing!
missymace chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
and of course we're grinning like some bumbling bambling band of baboons *w*

xoxo
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Ok, this pulled at my heart strings, mainly because I can actually seeing this happen in both manga and anime.

It is so sad and you wrote it so well, except for a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but its still a wonderful, sad story.

Great Job!