Reviews for Tied with a Bow
Wynni chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
now, how to get them both in my bed with a bow?
wingfish chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Well over christmas season but still laughing reading this heehee. Afterwards to imagination... That's a bit tiring :(
NeverlandsPiratePrincess chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
disturbing mental images...
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Out of all the Christines in your fics, slashFangirl!Christine is my favorite. Dunno why; maybe it's cuz she's more fun than stupid!Christine, manipulativeBitch!Christine or psychoBitch!Christine. unawareStalker!Erik is fun, too _

Love the chain of misery in the second paragraph, btw. It made me giggle and nod in agreement. Little details like that really make your writing so much more awesome.

Ah, gomen ne, I don't really have much to say for this fic except I thought it was amusing and I liked it. Sorry, sorry, I feel like a failure
Oreal770 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
lol
Miss Tuesday chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
-squealed, lunged forward so fast to get closer to the screen that she slipped off her chair, scrambling for a hand hold and landed on her head on the cold floor-

...ow...

-mother stares a few seconds, shakes head then turns away, muttering: 'christ'-

Hilarious! I think my mum is now sure I am completely bonkers since I kept giggling while reading this story!

lol

schnuggles!
Solar Winds chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
You are too hard on yourself. I found this amusing, delightful, sexy - and the "bow" was a perfect touch.
re-harakhti chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Yep, my dirty imagination just filled in the 'missing' part at the end. If only the film had included a scene like this ...(daydreams)...nice.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Wow! Definitely not something I was expecting, but very interesting nonetheless. I enjoyed reading this very much.
emi0chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
... Amazing. And kinky. Haha. Christine's so sadistic. She had the most awesome idea ever! Yay for tied up naked Raoul on Erik's bed. XD
Akaiba chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Curses! I was excited for some lovely smut and you cut off just when it was getting good!

Regardless I did enjoy it, the wonderful leading up to the end was hilairious. I love the fact that they dart around the fact that Raoul is naked and tied up in Erik's bed when they talk. XD Wonder if Raoul will be the one to push Erik against the wall for once, and a tentatice erik is not unappealing, it pushes more onto Raoul to do the chasing which is something he very much gets out of!

x

Merry Christmas! (i was even later)
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
LOl it was funny!

I giggled the entire time!

I actually LIKE Christine...in THIS story
PuppetofDreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I don't know why you always picture Raoul bound and naked but I love the fact that you do.
Fanastixx chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Why NOT picture Raoul bound and naked? It's a personal favorite of Erik's, and mine too. I like Tentative!Erik, it's almost as good Hopeless he'll-never-love-me!Erik (the best kind there is!) But Erik is lovable in all shapes and forms, well, maybe not as much when he's chasing after Christine...

Speaking of Christine, good for her. Helping Erik and Raoul get together is the only way to go. And Erik's concern over her touching Raoul's special gift? Priceless. :)
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Lol, very nice. Raoul does amuse me! :)