Reviews for Recollections and Revelations
Shameless chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Seeing how TooDarnLazy never finished I Think I... I'm almost ashamed to say that this little one shot provided some much needed closure. Thank you so very much for writing this and please keep up the amazing stories!
Soul Gremory chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Please continue this fic it was amazing It really got me into it and I could really get into it as like a side path to the main story great job
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
KYYAAA! *enters fangirl mode and starts ranting* very well, written, like your other stories... Ohonhonhonhonhon
Cohy-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
One word...or maybe expression - aaaaaawwwwwwwww

THIS IS LIKE SO AWESOME..
Sabriilyn chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved this..i wish there was more :(
luversblues chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i love it! if the original auther of the fanfic ithinki abandon it, i would really hope you continue it for her! I've seen many people take fanfic and continue it without giving credit but you have a completely good reason and you did the fanfic justice! You really should continue it for her as long as you give her credit and ask if you can if she doesnt plan on continuing it herself but if she doesn't reply.. judging from the number of reviews.. i don't think anyone would argue either.. TELL ME WHEN YOU DO CONTINUE THIS!
devixenrox85 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful! You definitely retain the atmosphere of 'I Think I' while adding your own vision. You are one of my favorite authors. Keep up the good work!
rexpro7 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this 'what if' version of 'I think I' but I really wished you would have continued. Maybe write your own version cause I don't think 'TooDarnLazy'(good author) will update any time soon
najedia chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
waaaa! T_T No fair. V.V I wanted to see how she'd react in the morning. The more I read FemNaru fics, the more I feel that Naruto should have been a female role.
OMG chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Thank you for writing this one-shot! Honestly, I had been so depraved from 'I Think I', but I guess this story sated it a little.. but still..

I loved it very much!

And honestly, I think this one-shot should've been with I Think I too!
patterns-at-dusk chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I loved it. it felt like it was actually in the story 'i think i'. your writting style matched 'justtodarnlazy's'perfectly! i really enjoyed it since I've been waiting since forever for the story to be updated
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LUV THIS STORY :) i luv Eriko, how she's sooo smart ;)
Melchor chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I only recently discovered this, but I have to say it is well written. Your story was alive, and I could picture every moment that took place. Good job!
demon twin chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I really like the way you made Naruto in this story..Sasuke, too...Aghh Can't describe it but awesome story!