Reviews for Mine
ZoopBooper chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I suppose you aren't ever going to post another chapter, but it'd be splendid if you did.
bladeofvengence chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Please make the chapter where he makes mina his pretty please the supense is killing us
Killabilla chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Cool story, you should add that other chapter!
No Longer in Operation chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
nice one-shot.
Mrs. Quincy chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
IT FUCKING ROCKED! and that one chapter would be happily recieved...
Jericho chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great story. You should do the Dracula/Mina chapter.
het2468 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I loved this alternate ending. I would like for you to add in the continuing chapter please. Great job!
Vampie911 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I really liked it. You should definatly make another chapter. Possibly with a sex scene. 'Cause I'm guessing thats what everyone wants. Hehe.
Ashes Mercy Tatum chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow. thats all i can say you should write another chapter.
immiD chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I would really enjoy a second chapter! You did a great job, and i would love to read som more! :)
Assimbya chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Lovely AU concept, and very plausible within the framework of the movie. I, personally, think the story would have been even more interesting if you had extended the ambiguity of Mina's conflicted feelings toward Dracula rather than having her lose her will so immediately, but I loved his final taunt to John.
VintageLyre chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh good God, add another chapter! That was awesome, a much better ending to the movie. I've always wanted the vampire to win, in any story, well most any way :) I loved it, and I agree, the movie was a good twist. Very well done!