Reviews for Gothic Girl: A Jussi 69 Romance
raybear69 chapter 1 . 5/21
you should change this to first person...it sounds better reading it as if i was reading it like it were happening at the present time. but i love it though.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Plleease do another chapter! I just read 1-5 and I need more! I'm so hooked
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
please update, I love this story so much, its really interesting
JadeObsession chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
please oh PLEASE update this again, soon?!
this is amazingly wonderful and needs to be updated or i'll go crazy!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Please update! I have checked back several times and really want to know what the surprise is and how the story ends!
Fall Out Girl 85 chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I like this, Jussi & Jyrki are really cute! Same with BAM/Ville! Cant wait for a update!
Sidine chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
and the plot thickens
Sidine chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
very well written I like how the the main character is not to noticing of the actions of Jussi but she is also struggling with her feelings for him, and he is struggling to not say the wrong thing.
Sidine chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
This chapter is great as well
Sidine chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I like how the Author gives the main characters thoughts then turns and tells the other side from the supporting characters point of view.
Sidine chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This chapter was a good one to start with you see the relationships of the main character and her friends and you also learn a little bit about her, and her past relationships with her family and former love interest turned best friend.
Vanity chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
I love it! PLEASE PLEASE write more!
ReflectedNightmare chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
OMG! This story is so cute. Please continue to write more. :)
ReflectedNightmare chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
AWWW! Such a cute story. Love the friendships Hazel has with her friends. Bam and Linde seem to adore her. XD
Straight Edge Queen chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I like the story! Please continue!