Reviews for Misunderstandings
OfAllTheVampGirlsIAmReel chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
This was hilarious. Why find you stop? It was really going somewhere. Update :)
Rowan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
All in all, one of the best Ouran fanfics I have ever read. You obviously are very familiar with the series and portrayed the characters quite well; the dialogue was very believable (although the twins seemed a bit more evil than mischievous). I don't mean to criticize (my writing isn't perfect either), so please keep that in mind. :) A few changes I would make:

'"Then Kyou-chan, why did you need to tell Hiro-chan?" asked Honey, cocking his head to the side. This caught the twins' attention, momentarily, pausing their pointless brawl with Tamaki.'

The word 'momentarily' is completely unnecessary for the reader to form a mental picture of what's happening; don't use more words than you need to, lest your sentence be cumbersome. I also believe that 'pointless' is a poor choice of adjective for this situation. I would either put 'one-sided' (I don't picture Tamaki fighting back so much as wallowing) or leave it blank.

You frequently refer to Tamaki as an 'idiot'. While it is obvious that Tamaki is an idiot, repeatedly referring to him as such may come off as biased by some readers (although I'm sure that wasn't your intention). I think that we can all make the connection. X3 Tamaki's idiocy should also be endearing, rather than just-plain-annoying.

'"You are not to touch, Haruhi!" demanded Tamaki, randomly and then politely asked, "What's your name, again?"'

Assuming this comment was directed at Arihiro, a comma is needed between 'touch' and 'Haruhi'. 'Demanded' is an inappropriate word for this situation. When someone demands something, it's like they're asking something. 'Commanded' would be better.

I had to read this over twice: 'randomly and then politely asked' is a huge run-on: I would add: 'before politely adding' instead. ;) I do that all the time.

Again, this is not meant as criticism, and is one of the best Ouran fanfics I have ever read. :D I will read more.
JourneyToOblivion chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hi! It's my third time re-reading this and I thought that I should at least leave a review. :)

The plot is intriguing and interesting as of now. I absolutely love the fluff scenes since they're believable and realistic. Ayuuka is a unique OC indeed. What I love more about her is that she's really consistent. Grammatical and spelling errors are unnoticeable. Despite it being my third time reading, I still LMAO-d and ROFL-d my way throughout the story. So, keep up the good work. Oh, and do us all a favor and update! :DDD

P.S. Is it just me or was the 7th chapter deleted or something? Oh well. :)
crunchie11 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
This is actually so hilarious. I don't know why. I think I'm in one of those super happy moods (due to excessive over-the-knee boots ogling and Don't Go replays) where I giggle at everything. I read about half of this once, and either got bored (sorry) or forgot about it (sorry). Then there was nothing, NOTHING good on the archive (because omfg, this OC waltzes in and somehow everyone knows her, je-sus christ - your story's better, of course, good summary), so I read this. And loled. A lot. Well done.

I LOVE Ayuuka. I find her idiocy so hilarious. I'm like, she doesn't know what that means...LOL (I'm a bitch, I get it). And I LOVE Kaoru in this! Gosh! I can't contain my joy! Oh gosh! Give me a moment to breathe...!

Oh my. Excuse me excessive intense giggly mood. I just had to review. Oh,Kaoru... Update soon, honey? Oh gosh, please?
Kiierah chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
xD I love ayuuka shes such a cute character. and one thing i really enjoy about your writing is you never take her out of character. she never has those intelligent moments shes always a ditz which is similar and completely different from haruhi. I honestly think that it was a good idea to have this sort of character for kaoru cuz i think hikaru would've strangled her especially with that last part xD
couldbelieve chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
kyaaa love your story very much i love ayuuka for being so stupid it's funny though it's perfect for her part hehehe btw please update again if you can looking forward for you next chappie! keep it up and God bless :)
xOxO Lost Angel OxOx chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I love this story! I love Ayuuka and her (idiotic) ways! Hope you'll update it soon!
unknown player chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
this is just too cute. *sigh*

i absolutely adore ayuuka. she's a nice OC. :-bd

but you should really update soon. *winkwink*
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
love it!
TheDeepestEmeraldGreen chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Oh yay! You updated!

I really missed reading this, it's so cute!

(I'll still be a faithful reader, no matter how long it takes for you to update! :D)

I didn't see any mistakes at all that I could notice, so you're doing great! Update ASAP! :D
EffinPoptarts chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Jesus crust! Update soon
honeybeeze chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
In one of the first chapters, when you said she couldnt even open an embrella... I knew i was in love with this story lol. Please update soon!
TheDeepestEmeraldGreen chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
this story is so adorable. i was thinking about writing a host club ocxKaoru fic, but i don't think it'll be as cute as this one. the thing that made me laugh the most was when Kaoru gave her his clothes to protect her identity. xD

and the girlfriend-for-two-weeks scares me. a lot. o.O

anywhoo, update soon, okay? and plz let Kaoru continue to be the tutor!
XxRikela-chanxX chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
BUWAHAAHAA, I love this story! XD Bloody hilarious is why!

I admit at first I thought it might be bad, ya know typical sympathy for the muted kid, everyone immediatly loves him, he becomes a host straight away, all the girls want him.. even though he's a she but no-one figured that out yet.. muwahaha, cept Kaoru XP

I think her idiocy makes her adorable in a way, more funny really, I was in knots when the "raven haired girl" was coming to her house XD

OH MAN, 'Ayuuka spun around, grabbed a candelabra from the wall and handed it to him as if it was a two metre long spear. "You can do it father's secretary!"

OK that was my favourite part -can't breath from laughing so hard- THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH, and awesome story! -
HunnyABee chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
haha. Scary. lmao. Hilarious, I must say. Please do update.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »