Reviews for Lovely Nights
ckutaway chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I really like this story! Hard to believe its your first. You write very well in character :)
bluegirl-783 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Aww, this was such a romantic chapter... they are so cute together! Please update again soon!
Honkytonkangel chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
aaw soo cute. I LOVE it when they 'date' (even though they can't do it in the normal way). The dinner by the lake was perfect. So romantic and VERY Joseph. Can't wait for them to have more lovely nights.
musika chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I love it!
tengland2 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Very nicely done. Loved the little carriage ride across the bridge to dinner. J can be so romantic and creative. Can only hope the staff wasn't pay much mind to what J was up to or the fact the two were gone for rather long time. More soon, your doing well.
tengland2 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Nicely done, just have to be away of their surroundings in order to keep this relationship quiet. Not that the staff won't suspect something more between them, then they already suspect.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was so sweet. Was begining to wonder if he would ever show up at the gazebo. Glad he finally did.
risingdancer chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
A beautiful beginning. :)
beMMADfabulous chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
*happy sigh* That was lovely. I do hope you're able to update soon, but don't rush yourself to do so. This was a lovely chapter. I just adore these two. hehe D
fantasyinmymind chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Nice beginning - looking forward to more.
bluegirl-783 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Hi

What a sweet interlude between part one and part two- and you wrote the kissing scene so well! Great job, and I can't wait for the next part!
The Marauders3 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Aw! :D They hugged, they kissed, they're in love... it's so romantic. Mishka my dear, I'm loving this story so much! Don't feel pressured to update before you're ready though-school is your first priority, missy! Keep up the awesome work! (and sorry I haven't responded to your PM yet! :/)

:D

Katie
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ahh, this is great! D I know what you mean about it sometimes being difficult to update a WIP with everything else going on because I'm currently struggling with that as well. I do hope you get to update soon, though, because I'm enjoying this story and this idea very much. Great job so far!
livy chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
beautiful.

now i wanna cry.
emma.juliefan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I'd like to say that I enjoyed that very much, really I did.

It was very well-written, extremely descriptive, reflective, tender...

This was my favourite part:

"“I love you,” he said, interrupting her in mid-sentence with a statement that was so simple and yet so much more profound at the same time."

AW... It kinda reminds me of Pride and Prejudice but anyway...

Loved this and can't wait till the next update. Well done.

(btw, its emzy64 on the forum if you didn't know) :DD